• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Move to either California/Lousianna/stay in Texas, moving irl.

Which state would be better moving to job wise?

• Texas

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Louisiana

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • California

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bando

Ya boy
Dude, stay in Texas. It has the best economy of those 3 states right now. Take it from a Californian, it sucks here. Everything is expensive and impossible to find a job.

I can't even get a summer job at In N' Out, it's that bad.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Given your options...Texas.

Liam

A ghost passing through
Who needs a job when you own your own farm, and your father taught you how to evade taxes?

Vriska

Spider 8itch
-Appears and talks like darth vader-

COME STAY TO THE TEXAS SIDE.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Who needs a job when you own your own farm, and your father taught you how to evade taxes?
I feel sorry for the poor fuckers here with farms, every last one of them failed last year because we had a severe drought.

ShadowWolf401

¿ʇɐɥʍ ˙˙˙ʇıɐʍ
Long story short, irl we're moving, need to decide to move where.
Pros-cons
California-unfortunately your economy sucks right now.
Texas-Economy is well off, but hard to find a good job.
Louisiana-I had a job in the city I might move to and if I moved back there I'd be able to get my old job back, downside the job doesn't pay well

I just moved from Cali, the economy is fucked up, and they have some stupid laws (gun owner)
Louisiana, depends on where you move, NO is really cheap now, but insurance will be a bitch there, and everyone moved to the north shore so too crowded there now. other parts are still good. if you had a job there, and can get it back I'd go there.
Texas, you said it all.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Fuck Texas. Cali is way better. Except for Sac Town. I'd rather move to Oakland than that place. Texas is as shitty as everywhere else, and doesn't provide any off the cool services that California does.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Mods please close, looks like we're staying here for the summer.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
Yeah, gonna be hard no matter where you are... Louisiana has its former New Orleans residents who don't want to deal with another hurricane, California's economy is in the tank... Actually, many Californians are moving to Texas... I'd stay put unless the California crowd gets too thick in Texas.