• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Movies?

vivatheshadows

I tip my hat to you good sir..
Just wondering is there any movie that you want to see that is out or coming out?

I went and saw Star Trek so im all excited from it sooo yeahh. I also want to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

iBolt!

The Wolfman for... um... obvious reasons =/

I also want to see Up, Transformers 2, and Night at the Museum 2.

Bellini Tabloid

whatcha say? that's cool...
Here's a list:

Star Trek, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Terminator Salvation, Land of the Lost, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Where the Wild Things Are, Sherlock Holmes, Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, and Astro Boy.

Aura

Fursona drawn by -m- ^.^
Angels and Demons x3

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Star Trek was great XD

I really want to see Tormented and Night at the Museum 2 XD

Teracat

FIESTA
Hell yeah Star Trek. Great movie.

Honestly, there isn't too much this year that I'm excited about. Transformers looks like it's going to be more of the same (explosions, confusing fight scenes, Shia LaBeoughgdfgh running), the new Harry Potter looks...okay. I honestly can't think of anything else.

Also, fun fact: In the two minute trailer for Transformers 2, there are 26 explosions.

-Lucario-

I wonder why critiques rated star trek low, I thought it was the best movie out of the entire lot.

BakuryuuTyranno

Do not eat this tyrannosaurus.
1: Hydra - yes, a SciFi Channel original is my most anticipated movie, despite how few manage to be "so bad it's good" or "kinda-sorta above average". The premise will probably be better than the film itself, but what the heck)

2: Raptor Ranch

3: Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

4: Wyvern

5: Ice Age 3

6: Final Destination 4

7: Tree of Life - I think that's what it's called, at least. It's got dinosaurs, anyway.

Transformers looks like it's going to be more of the same (explosions, confusing fight scenes, Shia LaBeoughgdfgh running),

That's what I was expecting. Well, if you add "detestable to forgettable characters" and "the entire movie cliche catalog".

And yet, I'm almost tempted to see that movie out of morbid curiosity. But then I've already seen two bad Michael Bay movies this year and unfortunately they were more very generic/formulaic bad than funny bad or really-awful-but-highly-memorable bad.

Liam

A ghost passing through
That is out? That I want to see?
Ok.

It's a beautiful life
The shawshank redemption
My cousin vinnie
Some of the older Indiana Jones films.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Terminator Salvation and X-Men Origins:Wolverine.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
I've seen my own penis thousands of times before, I'll think I'll be fine.

I'm guessing you weren't a fan of Watchmen then.

Never said I wasn't. I read the book and liked the movie.

Twylyght

Star Trek was really good. I liked it a lot.

Ice Age 3
Transformers 2
I don't know about the GI Joe movie.
Tim Burton's 9 looks interesting
Peter Jackson's District 9
Terminator: Salvation
Year One. Jack Black is funny
Land of the Lost
Night at the Museum 2

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
They all look so bad. I plan to see Drag Me to Hell but I'm not thinking it's going to be amazing.

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
I saw a trailer and it looked sweet but it's PG-13 so it's not going to be as extreme as Evil Dead
That's the thing. I prolly won't be very unnerved by PG-13. How scary can it be?

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
That's the thing. I prolly won't be very unnerved by PG-13. How scary can it be?

My friend is going to a pre-release screening of it tomorrow so I'll get a full report and tell everyone who wants to know what he thought. He's pretty reliable, he's been a horror junkie since he was a kid.

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
I'm totally up for Star Trek a third time. That movie has turned me into a manic fanboy. o.o

Harry Potter HBP, Up (growing up is for squares), Angels and Demons, Night at the Museum 2

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Caddyshack again this past Saturday.