• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Movin' out West!

T

Tycho

Ew your face.

;_;

Do you mean like OLD country or the new stuff which is really just redneck rock-a-billy with cowboy hats on?

Also: I doubt the Canadians would be bothered at all, really - some of their most popular artists are folk/country.

Also also: I really ought to apologize for my criticism of your musical tastes. Sorry.

That being said, if I want to hear thinly veiled religious sermons and jingoistic patriotic chest-thumping... I'll listen to McCain and his GOP friends blather on. The country musicians of today wouldn't know what a real cowboy was if he drop-kicked them from Texas to Kansas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skittle

Banned
Banned
;_;

Do you mean like OLD country or the new stuff which is really just redneck rock-a-billy with cowboy hats on?

Also: I doubt the Canadians would be bothered at all, really - some of their most popular artists are folk/country.

Also also: I really ought to apologize for my criticism of your musical tastes. Sorry.

That being said, if I want to hear thinly veiled religious sermons and jingoistic patriotic chest-thumping... I'll listen to McCain and his GOP friends blather on. The country musicians of today wouldn't know what a real cowboy was if he drop-kicked them from Texas to Kansas.
New country and the funny thing is, I'mma liberal and I'm Obama all the way. I don't care about popularity or looks or anything of the like. If I like the music, I like the music which is why I have music from over 8 different countries with much of it in languages I cannot understand. I'm also not Chritian/Catholic/etc. Hehe.

Annnnd, I'm not all that patriotic really. I kinda hate the US in some ways.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
New country and the funny thing is, I'mma liberal and I'm Obama all the way. I don't care about popularity or looks or anything of the like.
Wat? This is the most contradictory statement I've ever heard....

Haha. Plus, I dunno how Canadians would react to us blaring Country.

The Canadian prairies, especially more rural areas, are basically equivalent to the American deep south. So country music is fine, being a liberal on the other hand...

Иван

The Canadian prairies, especially more rural areas, are basically equivalent to the American deep south. So country music is fine, being a liberal on the other hand...

Is not something you announce, depending on where you are.

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Wat? This is the most contradictory statement I've ever heard....
It's the truth though. I tend to be contradictory in a lot of things. Like being a /b/tard, a furry and a Gaian.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
It's the truth though. I tend to be contradictory in a lot of things. Like being a /b/tard, a furry and a Gaian.
Those other things go rather well together, but to say you don't care about popularity and looks, and then vote Obama, well, nvm...

T

Tycho

Actually, /b/tard and furry aren't really contradictory. By Gaian I assume you mean Gaia Online...?

Skittle

Banned
Banned