• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I'm really trying hard to get out of Dodge right now for a variety of reasons. Mostly for the sake of opportunities, starting my career after school, and trying to reunite with my partner of three years. I need some dough to break my current lease and pay for a rental car though, so I'm opening commissions in the hopes that I can make up that money.

Beginning March 9th until April 9th, all commissions are 20% OFF

If interested, please see my new commission information:
commission_info_by_robin_crafts-dc5deyi.png

Here's my updated commission information! If there's something on here that you want but don't see, please message me. I can always work out a quote for you.

Hello, everyone! I take commissions! I promise I'm super friendly to work with, and I take my job as an artist seriously.

what to expect:

- Clients will receive direct and timely communication via whatever messaging platform is most comfortable for them (This excludes text messaging)
- I will provide clients with an initial quote once all of the details and requests from the client are fleshed out via a preliminary sketch.
- I will provide continuous updates on the progress of the piece per the request of the client including any in-progress pictures requested.
- 50% of the full amount of the commission should be paid to me after the preliminary sketch is finalized with the client.
- The remaining 50% of the full amount should be paid once the commission has been completed in full.
- I will, of course, accept 100% of the full amount of the payment prior to the completion of the commission if the client is comfortable with this.
-I accept payments from both paypal and venmo

PRICES & EXAMPLES
ALL PRICES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE DETAILS OF THE COMMISSION. ALL CLIENTS WILL RECEIVE A QUOTA PRIOR TO A FINISHED COMMISSION. I WILL NOT CHARGE YOU WITH SURPRISE FEES AND WILL PROCEED WITH ANY FINALIZED FINANCIAL DECISIONS ONLY UNDER THE CLIENT'S DISCRETION.