• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

MSPaint your Day

PuppyCopOffical

Puppy Newbie.
LinedrawingAma-1.jpg

No Tablet. All Mouse.
And me and my friend played catch. >w>

Last edited:

scarei_crow

nekomancer

Went to a farm with mom and picked berries. They have goats there, and I fricking love goats.
Y'know, for someone who is 19, I can't help but act like a little kid about some things. Like goats.

mspaint_day.gif

Forums. FPS. Food. Fap.
KillerFreya, you win the goat and pose award, and Lizardking, you win the food and fap expression award.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
UmchUmchUmch

Dexterity for Jumpen!

whatidodz1.gif

Archery

I came home from college for the Laborday weekend. x) YAY!

Sorry it's so light. xD I'm just use to doodling like that

29xtf9i.jpg

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
RaptorRape.JPG

Watched Jurassic Park and a Sci-Fi Channel movie called Raptor with my friends tonight. I kept making jokes about dinosaurs raping things during Jurassic Park, and it got worse when Raptor came on because the raptors kept killing people while they were bending over or doing something silly. Plus the special effects were terrible, so when they raptors were eating people it just looked like they were raping them.

The final joke ended up being, "Raptor Rape: One rapes, the other watches," after when the hunter got killed in Jurassic Park and the one raptor just fucking watches him get the shit raped out of him. 8)

KillerFreya

Feelin' FABULOUS
WTFHAX.jpg

WHY AM I SO FAT AND LAZY

I wanted to go to Allaire State Park, which is an absolutely gorgeous state park in New Jersey(anyone who says NJ is ugly can kiss my fat ass), BUT I FELL ASLEEP AND FAILED

Also, that 12 pm should be in the panel before the one it's actually in. I made a mis-steak.

Last edited:

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.

Went to a farm with mom and picked berries. They have goats there, and I fricking love goats.
Y'know, for someone who is 19, I can't help but act like a little kid about some things. Like goats.
I love you!
=O

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
heheheheh

i MSPainted this with text
hehehehe

Fun_with_text_by_Nanaki_Murasaki.jpg