• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Muddy's New Friends (Open RP)

Join in the roleplay, and makes friends with my fursona (please :p).

Alright, I am beginning below this sentence:

Muddy walked along the sidewalk, then walked across the road to the other side, meeting new sidewalk. Muddy paused, seeing she had reached her destination, "The grocery store." She would murmur, smiling.

Jaxs_The_Warrior_Wolf

"A jack of all trades Aand a master of none"
while sleeping a large bird lands on the branch of the tree shaking lose a pinecone falling onto Jaxs "ahhh I'm up!" he said startled. looking up he spys the bird and looking down he sees the pinecone. "cant a guy get any sleep around this town" he picks up his backpack and heads into town,

Muddy reached out her paws in front of the automatic door at the grocery store's entrance, "Open sesame." She would murmur, grinning when the doors would open. Hearing pawsteps, Muddy looked to the side, seeing a raccoon woman stare at her with a slight cringe. Muddy shrugged awkwardly, then walking into the grocery store awkwardly. "Phew." Muddy would sigh.

Jaxs_The_Warrior_Wolf

walking down the sidewalk when Jaxs' stomach begins to rumble "guess I should stop and pick up some food" heads in the direction of the grocery market

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Feeling thirsty, Prometheus_Fox arrives at the local grocery store alongside his favorite flying rig. (A sort of mind-controlled drone)
"How did I even get here?" Prometheus asks in passing.
They shrug as they pass through the door threshold.

Surveying the patrons, Prometheus notices a raccoon woman make a sour face in someone else's direction.
"Huh," Prometheus murmurs. "Friendly folk."
"Now where's the refrigeration section..."

Muddy got a shopping cart, and starting making her way down the aisles. She then got out her grocery list. "Hmm." Muddy rubbed her chin with her left paw, then looked at what aisle she was in. The toy aisle... and there were lazer pointers.

Jaxs_The_Warrior_Wolf

Jaxs walk into the store a raccoon women gives him a sour look he pays her no mind and heads for the snack isle picking up chips and heading for the drinks

Muddy dropped her grocery list, walking straight towards the lazer pointers. It felt like ages gazing at the boxes, but she wouldn't look away. Muddy then picked up one, and threw it into her cart. She grinned, "I will finally catch the red dot." Muddy began chuckling to herself. She continued her shopping spree, putting things she didn't even need into her cart. Muddy pushed the cart along, walking into the coffee aisle.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
"No vehicles in the store!"
Prometheus swivels behind them and spies a short, nearsighted turtle in a tie.
"Excuse me?" Prometheus asks.
"I said no vehicles!" the turtle responds.
Prometheus looks at him questioningly for a second then realizes he's talking about the drone.
"This isn't..."
"Get it out of here!" The turtle interrupts.
Prometheus sighs, "How about this?"
With a few jabs on a wrist-mounted computer, the drone winds down, folding itself up.
Prometheus inserts it into a backpack. "How's this?"
The turtle huffs in defeat, marching back toward the customer service desk.
"REAL friendly," Prometheus thinks silently.

Muddy soon tried to push her cart, but there was so much stuff in it. She then got some momentum, using all her might to push the cart to the check out line. "What the..." Muddy glared, seeing all the checkout lines were full. Muddy rolled her eyes, and pushed the heavy cart to the self check out line.

Jaxs_The_Warrior_Wolf

Jaxs looks over to see a Fox talking it out with a Turtle about something. " a drone...I haven't seen those since the war..."

Muddy looked up, seeing Jaxs. "Huh..."She blinked, "Sorry sir, it was my fault, I got too much stuff in this cart anyways. Muddy pushed forward again, making the cart steer near the checkout line.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
A couple patrons bumping into each other broke the silence and odd stares.
Prometheus uses the opportunity to slip away and search for refreshment.
Thankfully, they were near the registers.
"The sooner I get out the better," Prometheus mumbles a little louder than expected.

Muddy made her way to the self checkout line, and Sat on the floor, ignoring the people that gave her weird expressions. She got out her phone, frowning that there wasn't any notifications. "Ahem, ma'am, are you buying groceries, or are you just going to sit there?" A glaring wolf looked down at her. Muddy got up, "Sorry, I will be buying these now." She waited until the wolf left, "Stupid stereotypical canines." Muddy muttered, her tail swaying in annoyance. She turned, slowly swiping her groceries over the scanner tool.