• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Muddy's New Friends (Open RP)

Jaxs_The_Warrior_Wolf

"A jack of all trades Aand a master of none"
Jaxs looks up too see the cat girl looking annoyed. and saying something about canines "were not too bad...being predators and all" jaxs says to the cat in line infront of him

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Looking up from the short drink fridge, Prometheus hears what may turn into a confrontation between a couple of nearby patrons.
"Never a break in this place, is there?"

Muddy's ears swivled because she thought she heard the canine behind her something, but she decided to ignore it. She then sighed, finally finished checking out. Muddy then walked to the parking lot, putting the groceries in her car. Muddy slammed the trunk closed, and put away the cart. Her paws made their way into the car, sitting in the driver's seat. Muddy then stared the engine, sighing afterwards.

Jaxs_The_Warrior_Wolf

The Cat ignores Jaxs and walks out. "alrighty then..." Jaxs scans his items and goes to open his bag to get his wallet when the raccoon lady gets in his face and tells him he needs to empty his bag. "I will not"

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Noticing something afoot, Prometheus runs out of the store, leaving the drink on the counter.
Opening the backpack, the drone kicks to life and whirrs towards one of the patrons leaving the store.
Their car engine already started, Prometheus tosses something to drone, yelling "Hey, you dropped your, uh, thing!"
The drone stops short of the car windshield with the item dangling from the hovering rig.

Jaxs_The_Warrior_Wolf

Jaxs sees the Fox with the tech run out the door holding what looks like a laser pointer. The Raccoon lady lays hands on his bag and pulls at it demanding he opens it. "lady let go of my bag I didn't take anything"

Muddy drove home, getting it if her car. She began to lazily bring her groceries inside, and when she was done, she locked her car and plopped down on the couch. "Pfft." Muddy then huffed.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
The drone stays levitating where the car used to be.
"How did... oh."
Prometheus realized they backed up and probably never even saw the rig.
"Well... at least I have a new... laser pointer?"
Prometheus coughs. "Right. Water."
Stuffing the robot and new prize into the backpack, Prometheus returns to pay for the water.

Muddy stood up, her eyes expanding. She ran into the kitchen, taking the lazer pointer out of the box. She then pointed it at the floor, "This somehow summons the dot." Her eyes turned to slits, her hunters side kicking in.

Jaxs_The_Warrior_Wolf

Jaxs being fed up with this lady pulls his bag away and leave his stuff behind. Walking out the door the Fox watched as the Cat just drove away. As he turns to walk down the street the Racoon pulls his bag open and a few items fall out including the Wolfs M9 pistol. The Raccoon screams "aww damn!" Jaxs said scrambles to pick up his stuff before someone gets the wrong idea.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
(Storyteller uhm... you see, I tried making a point where our characters meet in a more natural way but uhh... now we have two laser pointers in play...)

Muddy turned on the lazer pointer, and bowled. She slammed her paws onto the floor, "Dammit!" Muddy shook her head, growling. "I should be smart enough to know hoe these things work by now." She muttered in annoyance. (Gtg, goodnight guys, I will be on in the mornong)

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
(Well, if that's the case, I guess I'll go, though I probably won't be coming back. Sorry, I just wasn't able to interact with your character at all, Muddy.)