• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Murr?

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
In my travels of the interwebs I have heard the term used a couple of time but i never knew what it meant, so I tried looking it up and I found nothing.

can anyone please help?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
"Murr" is an expression used by furs to describe something that is sexy. It is used as an interjection.

Cam

Tick my laint
Murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

^o^

Yeah, I said murr here in FAF a few days ago and I was surprised at the amount of ppl who didn't know what it meant XD

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Murr has a few different meanings, and is basically a term (it's actually a noise) furfags furries use when excited or pleased. It's similar to a purr.

Though it's more commonly used in sexual contexts to show you're turned on by something or someone.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
it's a term used to say you are horny. or a noun. "i am murry." "that is murry." "OP's avatar is murry."

Trance

Likes blueberries?
OP's avi =

'*•.,'*•.,'*•.,'*•.,'*•..•*',.•*',.•*',.•*',.•*'
,.•*',.•*',.•*'Murrrrrrrrrrrrr...'*•.,'*•.,'*•.,
'*•.,'*•.,'*•.,'*•.,'*•..•*',.•*',.•*',.•*',.•*'

Last edited:

Stakie

You know, I am glad I read this. I use Murr as just a happy sound. You know, like when you get a scritch behind the ear or something... not something with sexual intentions or something of that sort.

I will restrain from murring inf ront of strangers...

Rakuen Growlithe

Banned
Banned
Stakie said:
You know, I am glad I read this. I use Murr as just a happy sound. You know, like when you get a scritch behind the ear or something... not something with sexual intentions or something of that sort.

Lots of other furs use it the same way. There's really no need to change.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death

Lots of other furs use it the same way. There's really no need to change.

Yeah, I seen it use like this occasionally, So I see no need to stop either.
Most should understand it in that way.