• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Murrsuiters get event cancelled and possible full-life consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiLJinned

This thread in a nutshell, to save your time;

1: Ugh! Stupid idiots giving us a bad name for everyone.

2. Oh, no proof yet, must've been trolls

3. No, stop having a persecution complex.

4. Uh guys I think this might be a hoax.

Jashwa

5. News article shows that it's real

UNLESS IT'S PART OF THE JEWMINATI CONSPIRACY AGAINST FURRIES THAT IS

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Jesus fuck, this thread is digging up many many lurkers.
Well what do you expect? These fuckers got a furry meetup permanently cancelled and had the city pull $55k for their actions.

FM3THOU

I find it funny that people even thought Furries would be capable of lewd acts in a public place. I am not trying to say "I told you so!!!111" I am mostly trying to reference the idea that furries tend to be shy geeky people. The last kind of people to get involved in some ruckus orgy.

Can it happen? Sure. Would it happen? Not likely.

I find it weird that people decry the stereotypical media representation of furries as some kind of fetish sex cult yet when furries and fetish sex does collide (allegedly) suddenly its "Hah! Toldja so!"

Or at least that is how I interpret some of the reactions in this thread. I could be reading into it wrong and everybody is just being hyperbolic.

Bread

Where in NJ did this take place ? I pray that it wasn't near my town.

edit: Oh okay, well that's quite a relief :I

Last edited:
L

LizardKing

Hahah fuck me, it's even on buzfeed now.

It's cute how they call the journal a "message thread" on the "FA messageboard".

Is there a Giant Cartoon Animal Costume Warehouse or what? There's no way all these people are making these outfits in their mom's basements

lol

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Check Fox 5 if you are in NY / NJ, stuff on the furry bbq thing should be brought up.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
And so begins the shitstorm.
Is it just me or does this seem to be La Nina when it comes to shitstorms lately? The last big shitstorm was a couple months ago, for furries that's a record.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
I wouldn't say the article has just been "dug up", look at the date on it, it's dated today. Also, it's full of inaccuracies judging by the comments on it.
I was referring to how she got Tony's real name.

That didn't appear to be given to her through democratic means, but what do I know.

Luckiione

Neopet
Really? REALLY???? Really now? REALLY? *facepalm* I don't want to live on this planet anymore. >_< Perhaps I'll move to Mars and attend Pigfarts...

Echo Wolf

Well now that articles are surfacing about this incident I guess it's a good time to break out my old "furries in the media" drinking game to make this somewhat more bearable:
Start out with a beer and a shot glass of liquor.
1. If furry specific words are used in the piece take a swig for each instance, if furry specific words or puns are used in the title take a shot.
2. If the piece portrays all furries as suiters or mentions fursuiters take a swig for each instance, if it mentions other art or other things of that nature take a shot.
3. If it portrays or mentions furry as a fetish take a shot.
4. If it mentions furries doing something stupid take a shot take another shot if it mentions consequences for said actions.
6. If it mentions furries doing something positive finish your drink.
5. If the piece is negative finish your drink, if it is actually positive or has positive undertones in it take two or one shots respectively.
Note: I'm not responsible for any death or injuries that may occur.

Anyway on a more serious note it would seem that this is the start of the media flood gates opening. Although I am, and I guess a lot of people still are to, not entirely sure what specifically happened.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
so is anyone actually acknowledging the fact that no actual evidence other than one person (who wasn't there)'s testimony has been brought up or is everyone too busy gnawing on eachother's ears to notice that this story is pretty much total bullshit?

BarlettaX

Neo is OP
so is anyone actually acknowledging the fact that no actual evidence other than one person (who wasn't there)'s testimony has been brought up or is everyone too busy gnawing on eachother's ears to notice that this story is pretty much total bullshit?
They call me "Mike" Tyson cause I bite your fucking ear off :V

L

LizardKing

That wouldn't be any fun now would it

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
If the public demand photos of the perpetrators...including the press, there may be a release of it.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
[yt]955N2-9G8A8[/yt]

lol

>"There was consumtpion of Alcohol"

>No alcohol is allowed at the party according to the NJ FurBQ rules in the journal.

>"There was consumtpion of Alcohol"

>No alcohol is allowed at the party according to the NJ FurBQ rules in the journal.

What a surprise *sighs*. Are you implying that they did drink oz? Or that the story is making shit up? I assume the latter.

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
What a surprise *sighs*. Are you implying that they did drink oz? Or that the story is making shit up? I assume the latter.

They had stated two things: people coming only for free booze and minors . So yes, the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.