• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Murrsuiters get event cancelled and possible full-life consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Somewhere lies the truth, just not enough to go by right now.

The person connected to the wireless and left his computer open for those who also had access to see. So someone saw the contents of his laptop. They actually wanted to nail him for an intent to distribute charge, but the major eye witness was out of the country (came in to go to the con).

if this was fake there would have been more names floating around by now. but so far we got nothing from those who originally announced it.
maybe it wasnt as severe as they say but something like this probably did happen.

and wow, that would have been huge if they could have charged him for that! owning it is one thing but distributing it is a whole different story...
but thats also one of those "so stupid he doesnt deserve the oxygen that be is breathing" story :p

I'm tempted to pull an Insane Kangaroo and start a 'name and shame' site. Fuckers like this need to be outed. We need a damned purge in the fandom.

i didnt know it was IK who started that site^^
but i wouldnt do that if i were you. he would probably shoot you right away for stealing his idea :p

XanderZzyzx

40,000 Volts
Okay, I'm late to this thread, but I still need to give my thoughts. All I can say about this is: Fucking furfags have to ruin the fandom as a whole, again. You know, it's hearing incidents like this that cause me to really dislike the fandom as a whole. I can tell already that the fuckers in question are furries, because I won't put it past some of our more socially maladjusted members to not consider the consequences of getting it on in costume in a public place.

All I can hope for at this point is that the fallout from this incident doesn't impact the continuation of other meets, conventions, and other furry gatherings.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Oi vey... We get enough bad press as it is. Then this shit happens.

Eh, still. Brownie points to them for bravery. =/

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
Okay... I just say a jpeg of the journal. and from what I'm getting, is two unnamed no-names shagged on top of a car and people saw them. This is the base of the information I'm getting. Where the lost jobs and Ambulance bit is where I keep getting lost.

Anywho, as far as furfag drama storms go, I give this... week, two weeks before we forget about it. That is, unless it affects something else.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
if this was fake there would have been more names floating around by now. but so far we got nothing from those who originally announced it.
maybe it wasnt as severe as they say but something like this probably did happen.

and wow, that would have been huge if they could have charged him for that! owning it is one thing but distributing it is a whole different story...
but thats also one of those "so stupid he doesnt deserve the oxygen that be is breathing" story :p

Well the fact there are no names yet can be argued for it too. Like I said, too early to tell what is really going on. The event planners have not seen the photo in question. What exactly was in the photo? So we don't know "Actual sex" vs "I hate this councilman so fukkk da pohlice hump the car doggy style" kinda thing. Which is still stupid but...

The people who witnessed the incident at FC weren't going to report it, they were afraid of being accused of looking at it. All I could think was...that's someone's kid ... I heard them talking about it. I asked for the computer name and I said I'll report it. Went to the hotel/con ops and gave them the info and had roommies around so we could give them enough info. In the end it was of course the right thing to do because I'm sure "bunch of people housing pedos" is not something they want to be known for. So guys, you see it, report it.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Well the fact there are no names yet can be argued for it too. Like I said, too early to tell what is really going on. The event planners have not seen the photo in question. What exactly was in the photo? So we don't know "Actual sex" vs "I hate this councilman so fukkk da pohlice hump the car doggy style" kinda thing. Which is still stupid but...

The people who witnessed the incident at FC weren't going to report it, they were afraid of being accused of looking at it. All I could think was...that's someone's kid ... I heard them talking about it. I asked for the computer name and I said I'll report it. Went to the hotel/con ops and gave them the info and had roommies around so we could give them enough info. In the end it was of course the right thing to do because I'm sure "bunch of people housing pedos" is not something they want to be known for. So guys, you see it, report it.

we just have to wait and see^^ and as per FAs rules they cant call out anyone anyway.

and yes of course! when you see someone owning CP you report him. that should be a no-brainer. its foolish to think that you will be charged for looking at it, you had to see it to be able to report it properly afterall...
it was definitely the right thing to report him.

Traven V

Luna-tic.
This is not surprising. I do not foresee this trait changing in the near future or in the distant, that's the human race. Any interest you have there are people pulling it to extremes (Yay, for the human race, woot, woot XD)

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
So totally reading the police reports when they are released.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Why has it been almost a month and no complete report going around?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Why has it been almost a month and no complete report going around?
Cause furry should have a warning label saying "U sudnt come here". Furry is nothing nye and its time to end this ones and for all!

Damnit, I couldn't resist the urge to make a half life full life consequences reference.

morphology

Arch-meanie
Late to the thread party.

SIX said it best, "This is why we can't have nice things." Does the fandom have to go back to middle and high school and remember everything teachers would say about how when you go somewhere and do a public event you're representing your school? Well folks need to remember every thing they do reflects on the fandom in some way or another. And the fact that some folks are trying to rationalize this as a "troll attempting to make the fandom look bad" is just being delusional. I've trolled furries for a long time and honestly a troll wouldn't go that far. And while we're at it, what's with this fandom and blaming everything that happens on trolls? Are furries completely unable to take responsibility for themselves?

You know what I hope happens to these two? Public shaming. Find these people, put them out there in the public for all folks to see, and make an example of them and what happens when you step out of line and ruin the fandom. Ban them from public events. Have some prominent furs condemn them for their actions. Get some social engineering in there and make these people regret their actions, because if the fandom goes the usual route and hugboxes them then it will just be digging itself deeper. And folks defending them just makes folks outside the fandom think we condone them.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
I can't even begin to imagine how embarrasing that must have been for the hosts.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Status
Not open for further replies.