• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Music to kill zombies by.

So, I was thinking, music to kill by, but then I got thinking of murder and all that kinda shit I don't feel its kind to talk about.

So zombies, zombies are okay to kill, right?

Personally, I don't listen to anything metal if I want to kill zombies. It's so fucking weird, but here's my playlist-to-kill-zombies-to:

Somebody to Love
Bad Moon Rising
Down on the Corner
Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
Mother
Take on Me
I Ran
It's the End of the World as We Know It
Losing my Religion
867-5309
We're Not Going to Take it
Kids in America
Me and Bobby McGee
Never Gonna Give You Up (Its still a good song :l )
and a bunch of other songs from the 60's-80's xD

If you listen to anything particular, what is it?
If not, what do you think would be a good playlist-to-kill-zombies-to?

Gavrill

ladies~
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
The Other Side by Pendulum
Hotel California by The Eagles
Around the World by Daft Punk

The reason behind this list is because I want to have something cool to sing while I chainsaw a zombie. Either that or try to time my strikes with the music, which I do in Killzone.

Last edited:

VVhiteWolf

Needs an anthro avatar pic...
Theres a song that was made by a freelance musician, it's called "Kill the Zombies". You should be able to find it at http://songstowearpantsto.com if they didn't take the site down.

Grimfang

Hahaha.. I love how unmetal this is so far.

I would /love/ to kill zombies while listening to Bob Marley, The Flaming Lips, etc..
It'd feel like a beautiful montage sequence.

Grimfang

unmetal? hello i just posted muse D:

Are we thinking about the same Muse? I'm thinking about a pop/rock (maybe? I suck at genres) English band. They're amazing, and would be perfect for zombie-massacring.

I'm just surprised people aren't listing Lamb of God or Mastadon, haha.

mrredfox

Are we thinking about the same Muse? I'm thinking about a pop/rock (maybe? I suck at genres) English band. They're amazing, and would be perfect for zombie-massacring.

I'm just surprised people aren't listing Lamb of God or Mastadon, haha.
yeah this, i felt a bit insulted when you said no one had posted any rock, and their not pop D:

LoC

That queen song from Shaun of the Dead, Don't Stop Me Now!

Also, Mastodon. :p (and a lot of other metal)

ShaneO)))

Uhhhh well

ZOMBI

Goblin

Steve Moore

John Carpenter

Yeah, I dunno why I don't listen to metal when I'm pumped up killing them on Left 4 Dead or Deadrising. It just doesn't seem like the right kind of music, like the softer music will keep you calm and focused. Plus, they're still good and/or catchy songs to boot.

Also, I have a habit of (when getting an awesome kill):

Radio, FUCK YEAH, radio? FUCK YEAH.

Thank you 97.1

bane233

the cowboy wolf/roo
The Man Without Fear by Drowning Pool/Rob Zombie

King

Disturbed....deffinately disturded or stuff from slayer yeah that some hard rocking zombie brain spillin goodness there.

.Ein.

Dance Commander
Corey Hart.

Tails Fox

Twin Tailed Rocker
Metallica, Megadeth, Machine Head, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Porcupine Tree, some of Nickelback and Saliva's heavier stuff, Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy album, maybe Breed by Nirvana.

Yeah, I decided to be the generic one and choose a lot of hard rock and metal =P

Thunder_pants

I call for SEXY TIME!
To kill zombies too, eh? Like a game? If so, it depends on how gorey the game is. For mine:

All That Remains
As Blood Runs Black
Through the Eyes of the Dead (Gotta have some kind of zombie related band name, right?)
Your Last Hope Fails (My old band)
And then some random songs I can't find the artists to. The more gorey, the heavier the metal. The more, uh, savage the sound, I guess.

virus

TROLLUS MAXIMUS
Bodies by drowning pool.

Anything by system of a down