• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Music You Forgot Existed

Catolo

The local coffee addict
Recently, I was on youtube listening to my go to happy song "Over The Rainbow" By IZ(He has a large name so we'll keep it at that!)

I decided to see one of the related videos and boy oh boy the nostalgia hit me to when I was young!

Have you wonderful people recently discovered songs you forgot?

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I was into green day and foo fighters in elementary and middle school. I completely forgot about them until now.

A

Ayespacecake

Those old but extremely catchy songs that used to be popular as hell back in 2009.

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
I have one I didn't forget existed, but have searched all over the internet for, for like.. literally years and can not find anymore,

its called cherry cola or something.. cherry pop? I don't remember the name completely, but its from a band called starwhisp, and it sounds like the gremlins singing rock pop. I found it on the old cnet download site for music.

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
David Thomas Broughton and Larmousse were two such artists, although in the former case I had forgotten the name but not the music.

Butt_Ghost

Caffeine-based lifeform.
Most of the stuff from my teen years, local Aussie bands in particular. Grinspoon is one I remembered a while ago that, in particular, seems to fallen into obscurity despite being a really big thing in Australia around 2002-2007. It's pop-rock and I guess falling out of fashion is pretty typical for pop-anything, though. I don't listen to pop-rock much any more.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Here. Some nostalgia right in the fucking kokoro, desu!~

Diretooth

Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope
I remember when I was a kid there were these song that came with my computer, I think it was Windows XP, that I used to listen to all of the time. Unfortunately, I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for them.