• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Musicians: Plug here! (Take 2)

Sedit

Fat-Roll Spelunker
solo metal musician here.

I do a project called Nadir Eclipse. It's a mix of primarily black and death metal, but with elements of thrash, gothic, orchestral, industrial, and pretty much whatever else I may feel like throwing in at the time.

Fans of Morbid Angel, Opeth, Amon Amarth, Dissection, Death, Slayer, Type-O Negative, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle Of filth, Feilds of The Nephilim and so on will probably enjoy my tunes.

I've been in and out of many bands, and decided I'm sick of the drama (though i miss gigging!). So I now do it all myself...writing, recording, mixing, mastering, etc. I also self release my music through my own Dark Equinox Records. Alink to my MySpace is located in my sig, and samples can also be heard in my FA gallery

StarvingVorn.jpg

Vorn32.jpg

Dragoon

I'm orange. Fear me. ^V^
I play the Viola...iunno if that counts for anything lol. (and no not a mistype of Violin.....the instrument I play is indeed a Viola...its an octave lower than a violin). Oh and my question is, does the music have to be original? Or could I post like me playin Devil Went Down to Georgia and give the guy who made it credit for making the original? Just thought I'd ask cause I'm tryin to learn to play the song.

Kiffa_kitmouse

The Seventh Stranger
Just a quick note to let people know that I'm not ignoring the thread lol. I just got back from FurFright, and may need a day or two to unwind, and then I'll see that the list at the top of the thread is updated.

Kiffa_kitmouse

The Seventh Stranger
I play the Viola...iunno if that counts for anything lol.

Of course it does! :)

Oh and my question is, does the music have to be original? Or could I post like me playin Devil Went Down to Georgia and give the guy who made it credit for making the original? Just thought I'd ask cause I'm tryin to learn to play the song.

The song itself does not have to be original (i.e., written by you)-- it's just the recording that has to be original (i.e., recorded by you). So cover versions are fair game. I've posted several on my page myself.

TheComet

DJ Comet
might as well post up here :p

TheComet (DJ Comet) - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thecomet/

ALOT of breaktrance stuff and plenty of combinations of genres, made around 470 songs to date and have a good chunk of them posted on FA.

FA is also where I post all my WIPs and demos

edit: check out Arc of Water, Eden, Childhood, Rapture, and Oh No for some of my best stuff

Mew_Kittensox

Hey guys, the name's Mew. :3 My music has more of a classical feel to it (Think josh groban-ish). Right now I'm uploading some classical Christmas music, so uf you'd like to have a baritone cheetah singing in your house, please give me a visit. Right now I have "The Christmas Song" up. Also I will take free requests for me to sing your favorite christmas carol and upload it. :]

King

ShoDarkhorn here...

For those intrested I do Cinematic Orchestral music and some new age style music. I have been a part of FA since the site began but only began to be more active since music uploads were added to the submit options. All the music present in my gallery are original works done by my hand. I am unable to read or write music at all and have had no music lessons as I am self taught.

The software I use for all my works is Propellerhead's Reason software and have only been using it now for going up on 4 years now and love the amount of versitility it has to offer in music creation.

I head my own studio in Canada Legendary Sword Dancer Studio and have been working on numerous independant projects since 2001...a lot of my works have also appeared in small movie productions and currently working with a few furres here on FA on other side projects. If your into robust cinematic scores and just want to see what my works are about head over to the galler and say hello

I look forwards to meeting you all

-shodarkhorn-

Last edited:

MooglePower

Bucker Fuskyote
I'm a musician. I mostly have my stuff posted to my FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mooglepower

I also have some videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mooglepower

You may have seen this video of me singing live in fursuit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRi7SZL3f8&feature=channel_page

I'm primarily a singer, but I play a host of instruments including but not limited to: bass guitar, guitar, piano, bodhran, bouzouki, whistle, Irish tenor banjo, mandolin. I also write music. I've had some professional singing gigs and continue to get more.

Last edited:

Kiffa_kitmouse

The Seventh Stranger
Updated Post #1 with the three last people to ask to be added to the list (greg-the-fox, Jack Chandler, and MooglePower). Sorry it took me so long to get around to it... I flaked.

xiath

Rocket to your face.
I am actually a fiddle player but because I don't have a good mic yet I will mess around with my demo of FL studio to make Hardstyle!

This is my first try at making anything with the demo of FL studio.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1993643

Yes yes, I know it is some what off key, not EQed perfectly, Really Crappy transitions, and it is repetitive. But its my first time trying and I need to go to sleep, and since I cant save a WIP to come to again tomorrow, I had to ether take it as it is, or dump it completely....

Jim_Ghote

Oh $***, its me again!
Wow, I post some olde crap, and I get mentioned!

Not shabby for someone who is still(!) getting stuff hooked-up.

Last edited:

yell0w_f0x

~Foxy loves oreo~
Last edited: