• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Musicians: Plug here! (Take 2)

Kaiva

thanks for plugging me, i really appreciate that, and if you dont mind, although my username is easily recognized i would also like my artist alias to be listed,it is 'One70Three'.

as for the genre... i have no idea, i geuss it is something like techno trance ambient and electronica smashed together... or something, mostly mellow and melodical.

sorry for the sloppy post, i am browsing from a psp...

Kiffa_kitmouse

The Seventh Stranger
thanks for plugging me, i really appreciate that, and if you dont mind, although my username is easily recognized i would also like my artist alias to be listed,it is 'One70Three'.

Changed. :)

witus

Hiya

Guitarist, drummer, bassist etc. here x3

I'm recording some metal, rock, instrumentals, ballads and sometimes covers
All is on my FA page

Kiffa_kitmouse

The Seventh Stranger
Hi to all the new posters in the thread ^_^ . I'll add you to the list soon-- at the moment my at-home computer is down, and my internet access is very limited. But I'll make an update as soon as that situation changes. Thanks in advance for your patience. :)

Kiffa_kitmouse

The Seventh Stranger
The list has been updated to include those who have made add requests since the last update. As always, please let me know if I did not use the name you would like to be listed under. :)

DiscardedNotes

Lost In Thought
Notes here. I generally try to create progressive house/electro music. Sometimes I like to make a remix of a song I enjoy into my genre. Definitely fun to do and see what kind of feedback I get to improve.

I've got quite few different tunes on my page so feel free to browse.

PastaFox

Wow, that sounds great! Sounds like it belongs in an action sci-fi thriller. Is that what you were going for?

Thanks man, really appreciate it! I wasn't going for anything specific really in terms of what it could be applied to. What I was going for was that driving rock sound with a catchy tune, something that would really get the excitement levels going.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
Guitarist/vocalist here.

still trying to figure out this new-fangled recording software. Finally moved into the 21st century this week and bought Guitar Pro 6.Quite a change from mic'd amp cabs and an 8-track recorder. I'm so lost it's not even funny!

Picea

Worth Every Damn Penny
I've messed around with 4 tracks and had a bit of luck in the past, but man is takes some ingenuity to make things sound how you imagine them... I'd love to be able to isolate amps and separate inputs for a more open recording. I like to do vocals and what ever instrument I think is the lead for a song at the same time, and use that as my main track for other needed filler tracks. However, that seems so separate me from some sounds I want to use in certain songs.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
It's a pain in my arse, but I usually tried to use all 8 tracks, usually it was a drum track, a bass track, 2-3 vocal tracks and 3-4 guitar tracks (lead,rhythm, harmony and "thickener"). But now, as I mentioned, I've switched over to Guitar Pro, so basically I'm back at square effin' one.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Edit: this is in the wrong spot so I'll remove the URL and post it in the right spot.

Last edited: