• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Musicians: Post your latest song submission!

Frisky1753

狐を殺すのに、兎を寄越すな。
Last edited:

Frisky1753

狐を殺すのに、兎を寄越すな。
www.furaffinity.net: 4:3 edit request by Frisky17532

"31/4 53/4 11/4 13/4 and 37/4 throughout in parallel at times, and some stuff that would maybe technically be in common time, but... it's hard to explain"

I have the time perception of a dog, as far as time signatures go

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
1515322203918.png Thats New.

Frisky1753

狐を殺すのに、兎を寄越すな。
I have ALWAYS wanted to hear a song made from the spring pads in Sonic! This made my day! XD

I know a roo guy who does his stuff straight on a genesis sound chip emulator and gets pretty deep with it, is this track doing the same thing?

or just samples

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
A classical-electronic mix on FA: www.furaffinity.net: Love Tree by Cyanococcus

On SoundCloud, an ambient/downtempo piece:

https://soundcloud.com/track_id%3D405521733

The soundscape (from SoundCloud one) reminds me a bit of the sceneries I tend to imagine when I listen to Isao Tomita's work. Vibrating lines, stars, atoms and, in this particular track, a strobe-ish behavior of some stuff, like they're constantly flashing.

I've made this inspired on the rain:
www.soundcloud.com: Xia Yu

DJ-Fragon

The soundscape (from SoundCloud one) reminds me a bit of the sceneries I tend to imagine when I listen to Isao Tomita's work. Vibrating lines, stars, atoms and, in this particular track, a strobe-ish behavior of some stuff, like they're constantly flashing.

I've made this inspired on the rain:
www.soundcloud.com: Xia Yu

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Really liked that piece you linked, btw! Really reminds me of rainy days ^^

Also, here's a recent piece I did:

https://soundcloud.com/track_id%3D438897036

Last edited:

Frisky1753

狐を殺すのに、兎を寄越すな。