• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Musicians that never should have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimfang

.. or at least performing within their means.

I just saw this AWESOME guitar solo by Fred Durst: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MI-_jWAmlE
It's just hilariously awful at about 30 seconds. It sounds like he's just learning how to play and experimenting with guitar.

Who else can we add to the wall of shit-musicians/performances?
inb4nickelback

Luka Kovacevic

Luka Kovacevic

Ren-Raku

(insert witty remark here)
It pains me to grace him with the title of musician, but I trump your Nickleback suggestion with Akon. "I wanna make love right nah nah nah..."...

Fuzzeh-Richard

That lonely son of a bitch
Basshunter /Thread

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
Kurt Cobain..

Really? Out of all the shitty boybands, rappers, and country bands, you pick him. Is it protocol for everyone that likes metal to hate grunge?

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Dragonforce, Limp Bizkit, Jonas Brothers, either of the Simpsons, Megadeth's album "Risk", Nickelback, new rappers......I could go on, but I won't.

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
K

Kaamos

Pretty much every one in dragonforce.

ugh, damn, Hitman beat me to it.

KaiFox

Pretty much every one in dragonforce.

ugh, damn, Hitman beat me to it.

^^ Especially Herman Ri.

Really? Out of all the shitty boybands, rappers, and country bands, you pick him. Is it protocol for everyone that likes metal to hate grunge?

No, just common sense, duh. Next question.

Btw Nirvana sucks even worse than most other grunge bands, and that's saying a lot. Also, I hate System of a Down. Anyone got any hatemail for me?

Last edited:

Matt

damn it, I thought I posted before. It's already been said. Dragonforce live. Some of their songs are good on radio, but they're just god aweful live.

KaiFox

damn it, I thought I posted before. It's already been said. Dragonforce live. Some of their songs are good on radio, but they're just god aweful live.

THEY'RE ON RADIO!?!? WHO THE FUCK PUT THEM ON RADIO!?!? THAT PERSON MUST DIE!!!!!

And no, their music is not good either live or in studio. All their songs sound EXACTLY THE SAME. Don't believe me? Give it a try. THEY DO.

Status
Not open for further replies.