• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My first commission (was free art) : A squid butt ! (+important question at the end !)

Bearwizurd

Was made for : Userpage of xingtian -- Fur Affinity [dot] net !
Was really a lot of fun to do...
It was both my very first butt shot and my first comm', though I still didn't do any NSFW !
Check this butt out : www.furaffinity.net: Free art for Xing Tian - Squid Butt by Bearwizurd

I'll do more free art lottery in the future, if you want a free 200x200 px pixel art thingy, come join us !
Last lottery : forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Give me something to chew on ! (Pixel art) - Comm' display

LadyFromEast

Traditional Artist, Architect
Thanks ! You can try your luck newt time too if you want ;3; I'd be glad to do a lil' somthing for you ! The time is running like crazy atm O-O'
That would be cool! However I would need to design myself a nice and lovely fursona! I shall do that though, and hopefully soon :)

striker479

I hope what you say is true, though I have no idea how much can I ask for a portait (not much I suppose but :3)... Any ideas ?

What I'd do is look around on FA and see what others are charging for similar art. once you get an idea you can price yours out accordingly. another factor is the amount of time required for each piece. Don't undersell yourself.

Bearwizurd

What I'd do is look around on FA and see what others are charging for similar art. once you get an idea you can price yours out accordingly. another factor is the amount of time required for each piece. Don't undersell yourself.
I guess between 5 - 10 $ according to difficulty, I've seen the prices on FA but they are very heterogeneous, I dunno... How much would you peeps pay for one of these ? (be honnest now, this is a serious question :3)
www.furaffinity.net: Free art for Xing Tian - Squid Butt by Bearwizurd
www.furaffinity.net: Portrait - Bear wizard by Bearwizurd
Edit : BTW time required for each piece is no issue (takes me like a total 3-4 hours separated on several sessions)