• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My first furry art!

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
I wanted to share before the year is gone, some of my oldest art, the oldest I could find of when I was 11 years old (around 15 years ago!)

I just hope some of you get inspired by this, or motivated! I've seen posts of people frustrated because they are new at art, and I must say: there is a learning curve! So here is some of my oldest furries, hope you laugh (because I did , look! they had ponies :'D also pokemons hahaha) and cheer up, just keep drawing!

0n6LxeI.png

bGB4Job.png

WdHI9Mx.png

ZblldWH.png

Also, everyone is invited to share your old art as well :D

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Aww, this is precious!
Btw, you were really good at relational proportions at 11. I didn't really learn relational proportions until much later. >u>

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Thanks everyone! They're still horrible in my eyes but I'm thankful that I didn't throw these drawing to trash, it's kinda nostalgic and it's nice to see where everything started >v< ♥

Aika the manokit

Adorable fisherman
As soon as this site can accept pics from my camera, I'll show you my old art. Not like 11 years old kind but old all the same. In the meantime, I'll just post acouple things I traced out of boredom. I don't own the images I traced these from.