• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My First Furry drawing... The Mafia White Tiger

edricluffie

Furry Mafia
Well... at first I wanted to post in the "my first furry art" thread, but since I'm gonna update this and post more artworks, so I created a new thread for it.

White Tiger Mafia. Still a sketch, I'd probably gonna ink it, so what do you guys think?

I think it looks too... animal? Will probably need a few more iterations for me to get the hang of a furry style tho.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
My, my, my! It looks amazing!

What do you mean, too animal? We are on furry server >.<

However, there are few things I would like to critizice if you don't mind.
Doesn't look much like mafiozo in my opinion, i see no gun, no switchblade nor tattoos. He looks like angry bouncer really.

I have one mafia character (no art though) and I did a little research to make him look more like char I want to play. Scarred face and body covered in Russian prison styled tattoos.

And thats all for mafiozo aspect ^^
As the drawing? I love it and I rarely say it about tigers ^^

edricluffie

Furry Mafia
My, my, my! It looks amazing!

What do you mean, too animal? We are on furry server >.<

However, there are few things I would like to critizice if you don't mind.
Doesn't look much like mafiozo in my opinion, i see no gun, no switchblade nor tattoos. He looks like angry bouncer really.

I have one mafia character (no art though) and I did a little research to make him look more like char I want to play. Scarred face and body covered in Russian prison styled tattoos.

And thats all for mafiozo aspect ^^
As the drawing? I love it and I rarely say it about tigers ^^

no worries, thanks for the comment!

I see what you mean, as in more distinct feature to showcase it's mafia-ness. I'll try something out, but weapons seem to be a non-option, bosses don't carry weapons imho, his henchmen do.

MissNook

I guess we could see a tattoo on his neck for example? Nearly hidden by his clothes.

I really like your style of anthro by the way. It looks awesome and full of expressiveness ^^

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
no worries, thanks for the comment!

I see what you mean, as in more distinct feature to showcase it's mafia-ness. I'll try something out, but weapons seem to be a non-option, bosses don't carry weapons imho, his henchmen do.
Then I suggest to do more research hun and look at it from logical perspective ^^
Also mafia is not equal to mafia. You need to know who do you aim at. Triads? Yakuza? Bratva? Irish mob? Sicilians?
The list goes on but all of them are equally interesting in my opinion.