• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My First Fursona: What do you think?

Binky

I need help! I'm really new, so I need some criticism :) THANKS!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    103.3 KB · Views: 103
it looks really nice. maybe in the future it would be nice to see something other then green included. but I don't dislike the green. you used it well, it's the perfect shade.

onlyuyupops

Story Spinner
the design's good/clean! some helpful things to think about if you wanna elaborate on this base design:
  • what's Binky do?
  • what does Binky like?
  • what is Binky passionate about?
  • what kinds of style is Binky into?
  • what kinds of buttons and stickers would Binky use to decorate bags/jackets/laptops/notebooks?
  • what's Binky good at?
  • what's Binky proud of?

LoganGreypaw

Writes filthy words for filthy furs
It's cute!

Only visual thing I'd say is that you've got a side view of the tail, then your back view obviously has the tail missing for intentional reasons. However, artists often draw a separate image of the tail as shown from the rear somewhere on the image, as that can be useful for reference purposes.

xLanceTheWolf

I love the green color scheme! Maybe add another color or two to lighten it up a bit. Other from that, I love that green color and the eye color!

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Last edited:

Dongding

The sheep
I like. Simple markings and a pleasant palette. Won't be a pain in the ass to draw but still very recognizable.

I'd give 8/10.