• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My first persona project (need help/suggestions)

Mr. Moonlight

Cat Lover/Follower/Priest
Hello, everyone. :1

Some time ago an user suggested me to make a fursona, so I searched some things and decided to do it, just for fun. :)

I'm not drawing it yet, and maybe I'll just do an chibi version for it (I'm not very good in doing characters and stuff, but very nice on doing some comic-like things and abstract, I guess), so if a great soul could do a more general furry-like styled drawing, It will be very nice to seeing it!
--
For the appearance, I've searched for some RPG races and decided for a mix of the Tarutaru and the Mithra races (Final Fantasy XI) and using the Turkish Angora Cat species as a real life basis too.

So, I'll just go for the bio, and since the fursona it's based on me, almost everything will be based on me, as well :v
Name: Laetus Moonlight
Sex: Male
Species: Cat
Height: 1,71 M
Weight: 67 Kg

Appearance: Mostly humanoid-like, just with some feline aspects. Not too furry.
- Hair and fur: Straight hair, with some curly tips (not in the bang)
Black and really dark red tones for the hair. Black and dark blue for the fur.
- Markings: Skin in a beige tone, resembles the color of the hair/fur.
- Eye color: (Light) Brown

Behavior and Personality: Mostly calm and quiet, taking the things a bit too serious sometimes. When feeling some big emotions, seems to take it a bit extreme sometimes. Just opens yourself slowly to people who can trust, and gaining his confidence is not easy.

Skills: I'm not into RPs and stuff like that, but it can be illusion power and sand manipulation.

Weaknesses: Being dishonored, betrayed or forgotten.

Likes: Sweet, sour and bitter snacks. Pasta and japanese food.
Rhythm, Puzzle, Fighting and Action games (Shooting war games not included). Used to like anime, but not interested at the moment.
Dislikes: Junk food. People without any decency. People who don't take nothing serious.

Clothing/Personal Style: Pretty basic, I guess
Goal: Be a nice person, help people, work on something that really loves to do, find someone to love.
Personal quote: Your wish may not be where the dandelions fly, but where they grow.
Theme song: Reflections in the Windows - Brian Crain
Birthdate: 10th February
Star sign: Aquarius

Favorite food: Lasagna
Favorite drink: Lemonade/strawberry juice
Favorite location: somewhere peaceful and beautiful.
Favorite weather: Nice cold weather
Favorite color: Cyan or other tones of blue.
Orientation: Bi/Demisexual
-----------
Any thoughts about it? Any suggestions or tips for the drawing? I want to do it next week, so they can be very helpful.

Like I said, if you want to do a more furry-like drawing of it, it will be very nice, too. :1

Last edited:

xofrats

The cat said what?
I can see you put a ? on markings so I will explain.
Markings are the the secondary colour of your fursona. Example a tiger main colour is yellow-orange and it's marking are black stripes.
You say you're a humaniod so I guess you have skin instead?
It might also be a good idea to explain which feline aspect your character have.
Also skills doesn't have to be rp. My fursona's skills are crochet and cooking.

But very nice description so far :3 For the drawing you should keep it simple. A simple pose and clear colour makes a good reference picture ^_^

Mr. Moonlight

You say you're a humaniod so I guess you have skin instead?
It might also be a good idea to explain which feline aspect your character have.
Also skills doesn't have to be rp. My fursona's skills are crochet and cooking.
Like the Mithra, the fursona should have cat ears, maybe some fur in the arms and legs, to make it a more "masculine" aspect (the Mithra are a female dominant race), and a tail, with the skin matching the color of the ears and hair.
And I don't know what to put in the skills, maybe... good reflexes and good listener and adviser?

I'll do just a chibi style portrait avatar, with a jacket and maybe jeans, and later digitalize it.

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Food that is too caloric, like trash food, fried chicken, super caloric fast food burgers, etcetera.
Then you should say "fast food" or "junk food" because you explain that you like pasta and lasagna which actually really fatty and could easily cause weight gain.

Mr. Moonlight

Then you should say "fast food" or "junk food" because you explain that you like pasta and lasagna which actually really fatty and could easily cause weight gain.
Well, that's not exactly what I was trying to say, but I guess will be less confusing.
Thanks anyway :1