• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My first podcast (Also, "buy the book, get the comic free!")

JoeStrike

WAY older than Mr. Black
I did my first podcast ever, on this past Saturday night's "FurCast.fm" to talk about Furry Nation, which is just a little over 2 weeks away from its print publication. If you want to give it a listen, you can download it at

Furry Trafficking | FurCast

I made a spur-of-the-moment offer on the podcast which I'd like to share with anyone interested in acquiring a sure-to-be collectors' item classic comic book:

- Buy a copy of FN via the book's website page - Pre-order Furry Nation Today! – Furry Nation

- Forward your purchase confirmation to me at joe[at]furrynation[dot]com, along with your postal address and an age statement...

- and I'll mail you an autographed copy of the thrill-packed first issue of Komos & Goldie!

FN covers.jpg
KG_1_cover.jpg

And here's an action-packed page to give you an idea of what waiting to be enjoyed inside:

KG interior pg.jpg

By the way, if you'd like to help my publisher promote Furry Nation, check out the following link: http://thndr.me/MXusZe

Thanx much!

Last edited: