• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My first post.

Kobu

I'm new here, but not new to forums in general. Before I begin, I must admit, I'm a tad bit nervous, as I don't want the make the wrong image of myself.

I am a bit of a computer nerd. I am currently attending UNR (University of Nevada, Reno) and plan on getting my degree in Computer Science. I enjoy playing video games in my free time, as well as hanging out with friends. I'm actually pretty easy going, and as long as I have someone with me, I'm happy. I'm not really sure what else to say about myself from this point. I'm sure you'll all learn a bit more about me as I continue to post.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Don't worry man, just enjoy your stay and if you need any tips on what you should and shouldn't do ask me xD

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Hi there Kobu. Welcome to the forums.
I think Computer Science is a great degree to go after.

A lot of ppl here ane strange in some form or another so not much to be nervous about.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

*gives welcome hug*

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Hi there Kobu. Welcome to the forums.
I think Computer Science is a great degree to go after.

A lot of ppl here ane strange in some form or another so not much to be nervous about.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

*gives welcome hug*

I'm not strange...am I? ;_;

Kobu

Your warm welcomes are appreciated. Thanks everybody. *Hug* <3