• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My first time on Omegle

My first time on Omegle After getting the web cam working I was ready too go.
I chatted to a person then he I desided to switch the chats
So I was chatting to this beat boxer guy at least I think he was a guy.
I had a fursuit on I also had fursuits fursuit furries in the intrest box.
As he said by
I said This is my first time on Omegle and I am pretty scared.
He replied with this
Do
you
want
to
see
my
dick
OK that may comfort some guys but not me!
I quickly pressed the escape button pounding at it with my glove.
I do not want to see that. That is a misconception just because I am in a fursuit at night dose not mean I errrrrh!

What do you think of the story comment please!

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
I don't think it has anything to do with you being in a fursuit at night, I think it has to do with you being on Omegle in general.
Dicks, dicks everywhere.

BadRoy

Snake awakens
I like to go on there under furry and just mess around with the "Srs bznss" furs.

Dreaming

I haven't touched Omegle after what I saw the last time, holy shit I haven't looked at a hairbrush the same way since

Last edited:

Kerocola

Omegle is full of what I like to call "banana monsters." Now, I don't mind me some dick...but if you don't want to see any, you probably don't want to be on Omegle :p

Kazolas

People on Omegle will show you your dick no matter what kind of suit you're in.
Whether it's a fursuit, business suit, birthday suit, ski suit, scuba diving suit, or whatever, you're gonna be seeing dicks.

PastryOfApathy

It's Omegle, people will shove their dicks in your face no matter what. Funeral, birthday, anniversary they're always ready.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Cam=Dick in omegle.
Text=kik requests or rp+ bots.

Then again there are few good people there that make it worth visiting every now and then

Half-Note

If only we lived in a separate world where girls were the ones showing off. :(

People on Omegle will show you your dick no matter what kind of suit you're in.
Whether it's a fursuit, business suit, birthday suit, ski suit, scuba diving suit, or whatever, you're gonna be seeing dicks.

With all do fairness I do not think I would be going on with a birthday suit Kazolas
that would just be asking people to shove there man parts in my face. Usually and it probably the same for most when the birthday suit is on the webcam is off.
But it was funny what you said about the birthday suit

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
This kinda reminds me of the one true experience of wishing I could melt into the ground and never be seen again.

It was a Friday night, and I was with my best mate. We were a bit bored and I suggested we find a website for "rating" a certain aspect of male genitalia that also shares its name with a male chicken. I was hoping to find one of those sites that has the numbers from 1 to 10 for each picture and you rate the er.... cock, and move on to the next.

But we found something more similar to Omegle. First thing we saw was a guy, er.... partying hard at a party of one. We both started discussing the show, and discssing in detail how, er.... sizeable the instrument may or may not have been. Then the video cut out suddenly.

It was only after trying to find another one that we realised our mic. was on. I never felt so bad in my whole life.