• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My first time using these forums

Meta_Tiara

Hello there. I made a Fur Affinity account ages ago, but never made one for these forums until earlier today. Looking back at my Gaia Online account, I realized that I was a whole lot more social back then, having a bunch of friends including a few very valued ones. It’s very unlikely for me to get in touch with them except for maybe one of them, so I figured that I’d try to be more social even though it’s difficult for me.

Besides furry related stuff, I enjoy playing video games and taking walks. My preferred pronouns are he/him and they/them. Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

K

Kharne

Hey dude!
Good luck with meeting new people, this forum is quite social so it shouldn't be too hard~

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Welcome! Nice to meet you.
Hopefully you can find some more friends here. There's a bunch of us :3

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay! I have!

elle2

demon bat
I'm new here too! I love going for walks too ^.^ Especially through fields or woods.. the fresh greenery rules

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Heya! Welcome to the forums.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hello there. I made a Fur Affinity account ages ago, but never made one for these forums until earlier today. Looking back at my Gaia Online account, I realized that I was a whole lot more social back then, having a bunch of friends including a few very valued ones. It’s very unlikely for me to get in touch with them except for maybe one of them, so I figured that I’d try to be more social even though it’s difficult for me.

Besides furry related stuff, I enjoy playing video games and taking walks. My preferred pronouns are he/him and they/them. Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

Well, welcome and have fun! Name's Mambi, pleased to meetcha! <bows over his tail and smiles> Hope to see you around!