• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My Fursona Character Sheet(s)

Mysticstar Moonrise

Leader of LunarClan
Hey in this thread i will post the CS for each of my characters.

Name: Mysticstar "Nightshadow" Moonrise
Sex: male
Species: Wolf-Cat
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 220 lbs

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: black fur with sparkling midnight blue hair that covers his left eye
- Markings: a siver crecent moon furtoo on his right shoulder
- Eye color: pale-yellow left eye and dark-blue right eye
- Other features:
Behavior and Personality:

Skills: Science, math, history, paw to paw combat, and strategy
Weaknesses: anger issues, cocky, sore loser

Likes: My Little Pony, video games, D&D, the Warriors Saga
Dislikes: mushrooms, cheaters

History:
Mystic is the son of Beta Moonrise of the Moon Pack and Lunarstar leader of LunarClan. Though he looks like a cat he tends to act like a wolf. As a result he is torn between 2 worlds. He lives in South Carolina but moves a lot. He and his father's deputy Rougeclaw have hated each other for about 5 years now. He is now on a journey to find himself.

Clothing/Personal Style: black shoes blue skinny jeans green tshirt purple jacket with a light blue star on it and glasses
Picture:

Goal: to find himself
Profession:none
Personal quote: "I may look like a cat but I am no pussy."
Theme song: "Boulavard of Broken Dreams" -Green Day
Birthdate: 8/27/1999
Star sign: Virgo

Favorite food: Steak
Favorite drink: Coca-Cola
Favorite location: The Forest
Favorite weather: sunny
Favorite color: Black, dark blue, obsidian purple

Least liked food: mushrooms
Least liked drink: beer
Least liked location: none
Least liked weather: hail

Favorite person: Demonclaw
Least liked person: Rougeclaw
Friends: Demonclaw
Relations: none
Enemies: Rougeclaw
Significant other: none
Orientation: Bisexual leaning more towards male

Last edited:

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Nobody likes losing. A better way to frame that character trait is that he is a sore loser. I also don't see it making sense that someone is the leader of something but seems to be on a journey to find himself. If he is the leader of a clan, there is little reason to find himself because his role was already given to him. Unless he relieves himself of leadership, in which, he is not the leader to find himself.

Mysticstar Moonrise

Leader of LunarClan
Nobody likes losing. A better way to frame that character trait is that he is a sore loser. I also don't see it making sense that someone is the leader of something but seems to be on a journey to find himself. If he is the leader of a clan, there is little reason to find himself because his role was already given to him. Unless he relieves himself of leadership, in which, he is not the leader to find himself.

This is a while before he becomes clan leader. His Warriors Saga alter ego is clan leader.

If i were to do a timeline it is abot 5 years before he becomes clan leader.

But thanks for the feedback though

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
This is a while before he becomes clan leader. His Warriors Saga alter ego is clan leader.

If i were to do a timeline it is abot 5 years before he becomes clan leader.

But thanks for the feedback though
Makes sense. Good luck with further in depth construction of that character of yours