• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My General Take on Pride Month

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Religion possibly shouldn't interfere with other's lives, but the opposite should be true as well then. People who don't care about religion shouldn't try to interfere with those whom practice religion
How about once religious people stop discriminating against me I won't be so pushy back?

How about this instead: Don't force people to do things they don't want.
So what happens when your pharmacist refuses the medication needed to safely complete the abortion of a fetus that died naturally in-eutero? Or when a doctor or surgeon refuses to save the life of someone who is gay? Those are actual things that happen in this country btw.

And more;

Get denied any towing service after a breakdown in bumblefuck US.

Refused college application.

Refused healthcare by your employer for birth control.

Ignored by police because you are Trans, and they assume you are a hooker.

Unable to finance homes or businesses for "religious reasons", creating the same economic setup that created the "hood" in the first place.

Refusal to sign marriage licenses applied for through a secular process.

Last edited:

Oblique Lynx

The nationalist conservative lynx
Banned
How about once religious people stop discriminating against me I won't be so pushy back?
Unfortunately some deeply held beliefs will do that.
So what happens when your pharmacist refuses the medication needed to safely complete the abortion of a fetus that died naturally in-eutero? Or when a doctor or surgeon refuses to save the life of someone who is gay? Those are actual things that happen in this country btw.

And more;

Get denied any towing service after a breakdown in bumblefuck US.

Refused college application.

Refused healthcare by your employer for birth control.

Ignored by police because you are Trans, and they assume you are a hooker.

Unable to finance homes or businesses for "religious reasons", creating the same economic setup that created the "hood" in the first place.

Refusal to sign marriage licenses applied for through a secular process.
Something like healthcare then I can give you that. However, if it's a college with heavy religious beliefs then yes, that should be a-okay to do so.

For the rest, I see no problem refusing on the ground of religious beliefs.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Unfortunately some deeply held beliefs will do that.

Something like healthcare then I can give you that. However, if it's a college with heavy religious beliefs then yes, that should be a-okay to do so.

For the rest, I see no problem refusing on the ground of religious beliefs.
Oh yes I love letting people walk all over me because I'm gay. Please give me more. :/