• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My humble (or extravigant) abode.

Dranslin

I got this kinda spur of the moment idea but figured what the heck i'll go through with it, who knows, mabye it'll start a trend. If you feel like it follow in my steps and go and show us what your room looks like, be it your bedroom or the room you spend the most time in. For me in both categories is the same.

IMGP3324.jpg

IMGP3325.jpg

IMGP3326.jpg

IMGP3328.jpg

Decided to do 4 angles, not the best pictures but *shrug* if i tried to get good ones i'd probably be standing ontop of stuff :p

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
That is a room which would almost instantly repel any sexual arousal a guy or girl might have for you. It's like a contraceptive device to ensure that you never, ever have sex in that particular room.

Dranslin

That is a room which would almost instantly repel any sexual arousal a guy or girl might have for you. It's like a contraceptive device to ensure that you never, ever have sex in that particular room.

Mmm I have to say, sadly that may not be a bad thing because family has a tendancy to come in at the worse possible times... that and the fact that it would probably be easily heard. But I like mah Dragons! :p

you have a pic of Ruth in your room, awesome

Hehe

hmm i dont have an room >.<
but dragons are awesome ^^

mctanuki

Fursuiting Nerd

Is it wrong that, upon seeing the bedroom, I began thinking how fun it'd be to get laid there?

Dranslin