• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My idea on space travel

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
I think that someday they'll be able to release a new space technology to the public. The space shuttle was a big step. Perhaps they are going to introduce a new... Air Filter. That will allow space air to become breathable. Or something.

But I'm sure many people have dreams of going into space, even the government.

What do you think?

Xipoid

Cameras
Space air... I trust you mean the air on other planets because there is really no air in space itself.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I think that someday they'll be able to release a new space technology to the public. The space shuttle was a big step. Perhaps they are going to introduce a new... Air Filter. That will allow space air to become breathable. Or something.

But I'm sure many people have dreams of going into space, even the government.

What do you think?

Oh dear.

Firstly, public space travel is already so far in advancement that it's already branded. Affordability comes with time.

Secondly, 'space air' - well, no. Space is just that; space. Empty space. There's dispersed interstellar hydrogen molecules but you are, quite definitively, never going to create anything breathable without causing the birth of a star and waiting for it to supernova a few billion years later. Physics has laws.

Thirdly, anything not impossible will be possible eventually. Just, not in your lifetime.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
there isnt? well what is there then!

well it isnt if you know what vacuum is made of

Vacuum is the absence of anything. It is literally nothing. No particles at all. Empty, unoccupied space. Creating something out of nothing is impossible. Not, 'hard' or 'we can't do it yet'. Impossible.

Xipoid

Cameras

There's not really anything there. As far as I know, there are some very sparse particles of matter running around as well as a great deal of radiation (in its many forms).

well it isnt if you know what vacuum is made of.
A vacuum by definition is a void. It is not composed of anything.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I think that someday they'll be able to release a new space technology to the public. The space shuttle was a big step. Perhaps they are going to introduce a new... Air Filter. That will allow space air to become breathable.
A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

"Space air" breathable. Hey kiddo, there IS NO AIR in space, it's called the "vacuum of space" for a reason.

Sauvignon

aynil
Empty space is not empty.... it is full of DARK MATTER and MICROSCOPIC BLACK HOLES OF INFINITE DENSITY o__0
So, let's make a filter to convert dark matter and black holes to air.

There can be air made from a vacuum... well - there are virtual particles...

Ok, this is bollocks!

OP, you should feel bad! >:[

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
Let's get someone to test it out. Maybe the OP!

Sounds promising.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
If there was air in space, Teto, wouldn't the stars burn it up, setting the whole universe on fire?

/taking this way too seriously

Enwon

Nihilistic Atheist
Oh a space air filter! That would be absolutely wonderful. Oh no, it isn't at all proven impossibly by anyone with a middle school education. Noooo you're a genius scientist.

You know, we should also make a device that can turn people into furries by jettisoning them into the sun and then pulling them out. Never mind that the heat of the sun would kill them. Never mind that this idea makes no logical or scientific sense. You and me are both men of science, and we can both appreciate a retarded good idea when there is one.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Space air sounds like such an 8 year old thing to say. So I lol'd.

Last edited:

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Well if a vacuum is nothing then why are people so fussed about what we are expanding into
I mean that's nothing too so aren't we expanding into nothing this is so dumb why are physicists so bad at physicis

Enwon

Nihilistic Atheist
Well if a vacuum is nothing then why are people so fussed about what we are expanding into
I mean that's nothing too so aren't we expanding into nothing this is so dumb why are physicists so bad at physics
Oooh yeah it's nothing therefore it's worthless. There totally isn't a lot we could do on Earth with satellites broadcasting signals from above the atmosphere. An expedition to other planets totally wouldn't yield so much new information for scientists to process and analyze. No, space is worthless because you can't make it into air. That totally makes sense.

Jashwa

Oooh yeah it's nothing therefore it's worthless. There totally isn't a lot we could do on Earth with satellites broadcasting signals from above the atmosphere. An expedition to other planets totally wouldn't yield so much new information for scientists to process and analyze. No, space is worthless because you can't make it into air. That totally makes sense.
This makes no sense. Teto never said anything about space being worthless.

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica

well it isnt if you know what vacuum is made of.
Oh god. vacuum isn't anything. It's empty!