• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My mate left me T.T

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
now i can really fit into my username LonelyFox...

i mean i may only be 14 but i loved her. it was a long distance relationship and it didnt work out so now im lonely again...

also im scared for her, she hasnt been on the computer or anything since the breakup and im afraid she hurt herself...

sry for posting this thread but i just feel lonely ><

LonelyFox

*goes into fetal position in the dark corner and twiddles his thumbs*

LonelyFox

myspace sucks and is just another thing for online predators to sneek up on people T.T

LonelyFox

i have no words on how much that sucks

capthavoc123

Master of Disaster
You're fourteen. Relationships at that age are meant to go wrong in order to make you ready for real relationships when you get older.

Trust me, when you're fifteen this will be a distant memory and you'll wonder why you were so torn up.

Mikael Grizzly

Creepy Stalker
You're fourteen. Relationships at that age are meant to go wrong in order to make you ready for real relationships when you get older.

Trust me, when you're fifteen this will be a distant memory and you'll wonder why you were so torn up.

Seconded, Master.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Don't get down you'll feel better soon thats how all breakups work you get mad then sad and then you say oh well and get on with your life. without pain there is no pleasure in life.;)

LonelyFox

i know its more of the fear she hurt herself after the break up, shes a bit suicidal <.<

LonelyFox

^ lols

LonelyFox

lol shes emo, im not

i actually got her to STOP being emo, but now im afraid for her health

Vampirefreaks is for goths kiddo, totally different, marginally better taste in music and they don't make you wear girl pants as often.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
lol shes emo, im not

i actually got her to STOP being emo, but now im afraid for her health

I wouldn't worry too much - at your ages, emotions rage pretty extreme. She'll be fine in time, as will you. In fact, I would hardly worry about being with someone all that much yet - enjoy your teenage years, have some adventures (off the computer).

When the right person comes along, fate tends to have a way of making sure you meet up.

G

Greenbunny45

Hrm... maybe next time you have a mate make sure both you and your partner know your relationship won't last...

you might even be able to still be friends if you break up.

Tæfarós

That's a BINGO!
http://www.facebook.com/

Like MySpace but less of a clutterfuck. As for my mate--well, he's horny as hell, but I'll keep you posted. You're young like me, but probably less of a dorky loser. Get used to it.

lucas_071108g-l.jpg

Cheer up, Lukie. A light shines on.

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
*hugs* sorry to hear about that, but you got your whole life ahead of you, im sure you'll find someone speical :)