• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My name is SecreT and I'm a human...

SparkOfMortality

Just checkin' in
Give me a bit room here, I might use expresions that are not correct because of my english knowledge. >.>
I wanted to mean that "I don't have a fursona and it makes me feel sad"

Sorry. It was a 4chan meme. I probably should have figured you werent familiar with it.

Khensu

Honestly, while I may have a main character that is an anthropomorphic creature, I have no "fursona," by the most common definition of the word, and I quite like it that way. SO, I have no issue with other folks without "fursonas" hangin' about. ;3

It's the same for me. I don't have a fursona, but I do have a character I use a lot. So a lot of my own traits are present in him, but he isn't actually supposed to be me. Honestly I think you'll be fine here either way. Just don't push it, having a fursona is NOT a prerequisite to be on these forums.

TamaraRose

welcome... furrys are very excepting {most of the time} i have more then one fursona but all of them where something i had developed for role playing to start with... and have been with me for years

keep watching for yours it will be special when you find it

Иван

welcome... furrys are very excepting {most of the time}

I giggled at this. Ya poor, naive soul. *tents fingers all villain-like* :}

To the op: Don't worry about it, it's not like a requirement or something. I was into this stuff for months before I made a character for myself. [And now I have three, who'd've thunk it?]

Also, welcome, and enjoy yaself. :]

virus

TROLLUS MAXIMUS
I have that exact same problem. People can tell a lot about you by what kind of creature you may choose. Or even if they don't they will think the "stereotype" of such.
I'm so retentive with this problem I actually just gave up and decided to quit looking. I don't like searching for an empty answer.

What if I was a creature thats not even of earth? Hard to contemplate what that would even look like as most conceptionual artists use references of living creatures. Thus why I stopped searching.