• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My picture isn't being viewed properly on FA

the-wad91

The WAD... the Destroyer
Hi, I need someone's help. I was uploading my artwork on FurAffinity, and then it appears to be a small icon with a red cross in it. They're jpegs and I resized them just like the max. size count was wirtten. I need help getting this problem resolved. I would appreciate for your response. :confused:

Mongoose_ink

Pineapple Upside-Down Truck
Have you tried refreshing the page once there? Your browser might be re-caching the original image.

Also, you may want to clear your browser's cache, as that might be what's doing it.

the-wad91

The WAD... the Destroyer
i tried a trouble ticket once, but no one responded.
And i still can't see my picture. it still has that small icon thingy.:confused:

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Hi, I need someone's help. I was uploading my artwork on FurAffinity, and then it appears to be a small icon with a red cross in it. They're jpegs and I resized them just like the max. size count was wirtten. I need help getting this problem resolved. I would appreciate for your response. :confused:
1) Make sure the filename is standard, no spaces, straight text or special characters.
2) Make sure the image is not larger than 1280x1280 and/or obscenely large in file space.
3) Make sure it's not a BMP.
4) Try re-saving it as a JPG or PNG.

the-wad91

The WAD... the Destroyer
I tried the steps you have written, and it still doesn't work. :(
anything else?
I want to post these pics real bad.:(

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Maybe you can tell us what the filename, extension, filesize and image dimensions are?

the-wad91

The WAD... the Destroyer
I have a different pic, though it has the same problem.

Filename: "O Unholy Nights"
Resolution: 992 x 1280
Size: 129 KB
Type: jpg

**I even saved this picture with Photoshop CS4 as a JPG file, exported with 80% quality.**

can this problem be solved immediately???:confused:

here's the link to the pic i have uploaded:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3237054/