• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My Post Count is gone

lone_husky

when i logged on i noticed that my post count has gone back down to 24 i dont know why but im ticked off because i lost 204 post counts... why is this? I know that im very mad :confused:.........sorry i dont know if this go's in this section

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Post count is irrelevant. QUALITY counts, not quantity.

Why does it matter so much to you?

Doug

Oh, I see why this is a big deal to him... people say your e-penis size is determined by your post count.

lone_husky

well i guess here the post count does not matter but i know when im on other forums the post count matters because the more post count you have you have more access to other threads i know one that if you dont have 1k post count you dont get access to the VIP thread and have access to change your mane and other stuff.

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
Stuff happens.

Aq Bars

Я Ак Барс
A common trend I've noticed on all forums that keep track of post counts is that users with larger e-peens tend to get more attention/respect, while having a post count in the double-digits will get you branded a newfag.

Well, people with low post counts usually are newfags, but 9.9

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Oi, really. Post count doesnt really matter. But what happened was that after Off topic was purged of all forums games any posts you made in a forum game was taken away and does not count anymore. Just as if you post something in the new forum game section, your post count does not go up.

Aq Bars

Я Ак Барс
I say the best thing to do is get rid of the post counter altogether. Those who don't care won't notice, and those who do care will whine and bitch at first, but stop posting to increase their post count.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
I say the best thing to do is get rid of the post counter altogether. Those who don't care won't notice, and those who do care will whine and bitch at first, but stop posting to increase their post count.

You, sir, are the most impressive new person I have seen thus far!

T

Tycho

But... how else will we calculate how big of a bunch of losers we are without a post counter?!

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Oh god, it's this fucking guy again. Why did you have to come back? |:C

idk but all i know is that i need to jump back on and try to get it back up.

Cocks.

A common trend I've noticed on all forums that keep track of post counts is that users with larger e-peens tend to get more attention/respect, while having a post count in the double-digits will get you branded a newfag.

Well, people with low post counts usually are newfags, but 9.9

Said the newfag.

SSSSHHHHHHHHH

Masakuni

It's just a number, basically.

Remember, it's not about the number of posts you have, it's about the quality of the posts you make.

Absinthe

Consume in moderation