Off the bench
Perhaps another Smith could helpNow you do, heh.
Not really. He has a load of weaknesses that I haven't put in there, but to name some of them...
- really sensitive to cold weather (sneezes and coughs a lot), so in turn extremely weak to cold-based attacks, especially ice
- extremely sensitive hearing (but in his own way ; not like, say, wolves) so he's easily disoriented and stunned if taking a flash-bang or anything with loud noises head-on
- terrible stamina, out of breath very quick, just like his bottom-tier movement speed, so he prefers guns (especially shotguns for melee range)
- can't aim down the iron sights of guns due to his tusks getting in the way, and his hunched back making it even more awkward to do it (another reason he prefers shotguns)
- limited range and line of sight due to hunched back
- can't concentrate his magic well (or at all) if in melee range, needs to keep the distance
So, as weird as it sounds, if you try to melee him, he may be actually easier than you may think... at least when he's in base form.