• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

My weapon is cooler than yours

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Now that the thread title has your attention, I want to know your favorite weapon concept in a video game, and why? And I'm not only talking guns, either. Red shells, green shells, gravity guns, phantom swords, plastic swords, bricks of cheese that open dimensional rifts, other people - let's not keep it simple!

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
The Falcon's talons (nsfw gore) are pretty damn badass. Blade claws and bladed shoe attachment. Make wolverine proud!

The Kusari-Gama (nsfw gore) is also pretty sweet. Chained sickle with heavy weight counterbalance.

SirRob

Just saw this today, but I think it's a contender. In Hyrule Warriors, Sheik can use an 8-bit stepladder as an instrument that can summon storms and fire

Vær

Mr. Prickles
Keyblade. It unlocks ANYTHING with a lock. Perfect for infiltration and it's a weapon imbued with magic that always returns to you. For the most part.

MegaMew

Jäger
Portal gun. The ultimate 'mess around with that guy you don't like' weapon.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
the Ice Rapier in dark souls 2 is a pretty cool looking weapon and turns out to be an amazing weapon in game with a strong attack that shoots out a bolt of ice that is amazingly fast and good damage.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Crying on poop.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle-beam_weapon

*cough* has the potential to cleave armor casually. If produced properly, there is no countermeasure science has thought up provided you use rapid repeated projections. The weapon is potent enough that research programs listed "Satellite damage" and "long range collateral on impact points in excess of 200km"

Baz

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
Team Fortress 2 Pyros flamethrower ^.^
B-b-b-Backburner! It can absolutely decimate groups if you use it properly, i've been able to take out a group of 6 on my own as they were about to cap B on Junction with it before. That tiny room + the Backburner is why that's my favourite TF2 map, it's perfect for pyros. ^_^

Baz

B-b-b-Backburner! It can absolutely decimate groups if you use it properly, i've been able to take out a group of 6 on my own as they were about to cap B on Junction with it before. That tiny room + the Backburner is why that's my favourite TF2 map, it's perfect for pyros. ^_^
Yeah the backburner is pretty badass! It used to be my favorite weapon until I got into reflecting projectiles. The Degreaser is also pretty fun to do puff'n sting attacks.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Maxwell's Notebook. The power of god at my fingertips.