• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mythbusters, or Top Gear?

Which is the best TV show for technical mayhem?

• Total voters

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
In the left hand corner, hailing from the US of A, we have the Mythbusters team ready and able to bust urban legends in their own lunchbreak - Adam "Am I missing an eyebrow?" Savage, Jamie "Any day we create that much shrapnel is a good day" Hyneman, and of course not forgetting... Buster, the crash test dummy.

Aaaand... in the right corner from the land of Rule Brittania, we have the Top Gear team, the champions of motoring mayhem - Jeremy "V8 Blender" Clarkson, Richard "The Hamster" Hammond, James "Captain Slow" May, and of course... The Stig, tame racing driver.

So... in the realm of outrageous TV stunts and carefully orchestrated mayhem, who is the best in this Trans-Atlantic rivalry?

Last edited:

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Mythbusters, hands down.

Diego117

ALLLBATROSSSSS!!!
I love them both. Each show has its own little quirks that I like. Mythbusters mix science and humor with some big explosions thrown in and Top Gear mixes humor (I'll admit that I don't get the British humor sometimes) and automobiles with some crazy stunts as well. Its hard for me to pick a favorite because I love both science and cars.

mcwolfe

Thou are I and I am thou.
I prefer Mythbusters (actually both shows are good, but I think mythbusters is funnier xD)

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Mythbusters.

I now have a whole new appreciation for duck tape. :D

Revy

colourful
mythbusters is an awesome show to watch.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Top Gear is funny, but since I'm not a motorisation fan... Mythbusters, no quarrel.

I now have a whole new appreciation for duck tape. :D

You did not have prior to that? Even though you're a woman, that's sad D:

D Void

I can has cake and eat it.
I don't watch much tv, i find it predictable and boring but mythbusters i find
interesting. Topgear is patheticly repetative. I'm quite happy not watching tv.

Damon A. Grey

The Kind-Hearted
I like them both. Mythbusters because it is interesting and Top Gear because I love cars. But I don't watch TV enough to get the repetitiveness in it. Except for that winter olympics special they play over and over again.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
L

LizardKing

Mythbusters is great for explosions and shit, but some of the stuff they get up to on Top Gear is brilliant.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
And by saying that, you're the third.

Wait, wha.... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, how could I fall for that. I probably deserve buttrape for it anyway.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
Wait, wha.... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, how could I fall for that. I probably deserve buttrape for it anyway.
Yep, and buttrape makes a skunk like me happy.

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
Mythbusters. No contest