• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

myy handmade needle felt dolls

Mokkeo

Kemono style Artist and felt doll maker
IMG_20200927_145246_829.jpg

Wooo ye so it been a while, forums is back and well during the time of waiting I have learned how to make neee felted dolls! This is the last one I made so far he cute and sleepy I love him uwu

edit
I made more dolls! the snow deer is looking for a home rn owo
_MG_0501.jpg
stitches felt doll.jpg

also I got commissions to do this cute possum!

Last edited:

Mokkeo

it looks awesome! i tried it myself and found i have no talent at it lol
it took me time to figure it out, my first few little figures were all weird and messy but over time I improved as well as purchased higher quality wool and materials which helped a lot!

Reactions: NIL

NIL

it took me time to figure it out, my first few little figures were all weird and messy but over time I improved as well as purchased higher quality wool and materials which helped a lot!
maybe i gave up too soon , the best one i made was a lil eric cartman lol

Mokkeo

maybe i gave up too soon , the best one i made was a lil eric cartman lol
nice! for me needle felting was relaxing, which is why I continued to do it the first I made were my pets lol

elle2

demon bat
Oh my god! This is sooo gorgeous.. I feel comfortable looking at them :3 I like how you applied the eyelashes!

Mokkeo

Ah thank you so much! Yea I love lashes so I just had to add em on this doll! Hopefully I'll be able to get clear eyes I can customize cause I bet lashes with custom eyes will look so darn nice!