• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nöff nöff from Finland

shurichan

Hey boss
Ive been interested in getting more into the fluffy community
I'm here since the finnish fur forums seem pretty dead nowadays, I think ive missed the party there ;__;
Ive been enjoying having fluffy fun in VRchat and I bought my own avatar which you can see in my avi~ ..Ive spent too many hours in Blender and Unity with it doe..
Anyways would anyone have some suggestions on how to get more into the fluffy community as a relative newb..?
-Shuri
i
VRChat_1920x1080_2022-01-23_00-55-45.564.jpg

Yakamaru

Maid in France :>
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
Hey there, welcome!

I'm quite new here myself, so in terms of integrating I can't offer much advice. You can always poke your head in different boards depending on what interests you, there's art boards, boards where people talk about upcoming conventions, fursuit making and I'm sure I've seen some people talking about VR stuff too. I'm sure you'll find your people :)

shurichan

No terve. Kiva nähdä muita suomiturreja.

Maybe you could tell a bit more about your interests? That's a good way to get to know people.
Jee
Im 20yo ICT guy and have pretty random hobbies from boating and fishing to cooking and fur stuff
Often at werk I have time to just slack off and chat with people lol
Recently i've loved racing Assetto Corsa in VR with my Hatsune Miku AMG GT... used to race lot of karting as a kid too
shuri#0119

Kope

Artist?
Banned
Welcome

Faustus

(just guessing from 'noeff noeff' reminding me of Swedish words)
I want to know what it means too! I tried Google translate and it said 'Hub Hub' which doesn't make a lot of sense... maybe it got the wrong language, or it's a slang phrase that doesn't translate well, or it's meant to be onomatopoeia?

Oops! Welcome also, by the way! Got carried away with the Noff Noff.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I want to know what it means too! I tried Google translate and it said 'Hub Hub' which doesn't make a lot of sense... maybe it got the wrong language, or it's a slang phrase that doesn't translate well, or it's meant to be onomatopoeia?

Noeff noeff is the noise Swedish pigs make instead of 'oink oink'.

shurichan

Ah it WAS onomatopoeia then.
LOL it just finnish fur jargon ^^

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*Terrier noises*
*comes over to see if you smell like food*
*sniff-sniff-snifF*
*sits like a good boi*