• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

N64 Games

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Any you recommend?

The N64 is easily my favorite video game console, and I'm considering going back to searching for cartridges. I need to know which games are worth my time and which aren't. I used to go out hunting for games at flea markets and garage sales, but some vendors got smart (and abusive) and chalked up the prices for N64 games, so I can't go around buying every game I see.

Games I currently have

If I can get 3x more games than this, I'll die happy.

L

LizardKing

FYI, photobucket is an enormous turd these days. I can't even get the thing to load.

Edit: Finally. Direct link.

Welp,looks like you already have everything I was going to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
As far as I can tell you don't have Conker's Bad Fur Day. I'd recommend that.

SirRob

If you don't have the PS version, I recommend Mega Man 64. I also recommend Mario Tennis, probably my favorite Mario sports game, aside from Mario Kart. I never played either of them, but Donkey Kong 64's one of the most famous titles, and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon's a cult classic.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Shadow Man was a cool adventure game. I liked the dark atmosphere, story, and of course Jaunty.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Hybrid Heaven is underrated as hell.

Esper Husky

I don't see Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, but maybe that was only good in my memory. (I also don't see Quest 64, but that's the right call.)

EDIT: Never mind, I just forgot what the cartridge looked like. I don't have any games to suggest that you don't already have!

Last edited:

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Don't see Killer Instinct Gold, Kirby 64, or Battletanx: Global Assault. They're pretty fun.

You have every game I was going to recommend, I'm so jealous >_<

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
You have pretty much everything I would have said... Space Station Silicon Valley is an amusing game you might want to add.

Twylyght

Perfect Dark, Star Wars Pod Racer, Extreme G, Ogre Battle 64, Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. These were all pretty fun.
Almost forgot about Paper Mario.

Last edited:

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Perfect Dark, Star Wars Pod Racer, Extreme G, Ogre Battle 64, Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. These were all pretty fun.

Way ahead of you.

So Conkur's Bad Fur Day, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Megaman 64, Mario Tennis, Donkey Kong 64, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, Shadowman, Hybrid Heaven, Quest 64 (maybe), Killer Instinct Gold, Kirby 64, Battletanx: Global Assault, Chameleon Twist, Space Station Silicon Valley, and Ogre Battle 64.

That... is a lot to keep an eye out for, haha, but I trust your guys' taste.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Oh shit, Battletanx indeed is a kick ass one.

I gotta say that's a nice collection. I myself suggest Harvest Moon. I honestly can't tell you why, but I find it really entertaining and I use to just sit down and play it non-stop for the whole day when I was a kid.

Casual Cat

I gotta say that's a nice collection. I myself suggest Harvest Moon. I honestly can't tell you why, but I find it really entertaining and I use to just sit down and play it non-stop for the whole day when I was a kid.

Yeah, I second harvest moon. One of my favorite n64 games. I was gonna suggest perfect dark aswell, but I see you've already gotten it.

Sammacha

The one and only
Terror, you should have asked me, I have a mega collection of games and you know it xD

damn that list isnt opening for me...

you might be interested in
Shooter: WinBack
Arcade like Shooter: Sin and punishment
Worms
Lemmings.

PS: its probably cheaper to buy Conckers for a different system if you can, its a highly sought after game.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I actually didn't know you had a large game collection. We must have skipped that conversation.

I'll add those to the list (Worms is yessss). I have yet to find any of the mentioned games, sadly. They're rare, that's for sure.

Hana-Nezumi

I'll second Harvest Moon 64 and Donkey Kong 64. (Though I should mention Harvest Moon is a very slow-paced game that can be repetitive, so it's not for everyone, but it definitely holds nice memories for me)

If you like Mario Party at all, I'd suggest Mario Party 3. It's the best Mario Party IMO and the only one I liked enough to enjoy playing even just by myself. (I also like Mario Party 2 a lot, but just because the boards are based on themed lands, like futuristic or western, which are very clear references to Disneyland, and because the characters get cool costumes themed to each board.)

Mario Golf is good, though it doesn't really hold up to the Gamecube version. Mario Tennis I feel like is actually better than the Gamecube version; the N64 version feels much more fast-paced to me. But they both have very pleasant soundtracks. Those are two more that I'd put in the "not for everyone" category, though.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
You already have all the kickass games. Nothing really more to add.