• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

N64 Games

Sammacha

The one and only
I actually didn't know you had a large game collection. We must have skipped that conversation.

I'll add those to the list (Worms is yessss). I have yet to find any of the mentioned games, sadly. They're rare, that's for sure.

Not sure how that happened D:
well maybe if I see them at the flea market I will try and grab some of them for you

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
This one's kinda out there, but I had some great memories with Gauntlet: Legends. It was really fun in multiplayer. Only thing is, you need the expansion pak that goes in that slot on top of the N64 to do four players (highest it can go otherwise is three, which still isn't bad). It even had unlockable classes and non-linear mission selection (You didn't necessarily have to beat the boss of one world to unlock the next, just beat enough levels). Kind of tricky figuring out the secrets to beating the bosses, though, because each one had a special item you were supposed to find to make them easier to fight. Kinda grindy otherwise, but nevertheless a great experience. Also, the elf class is called the archer in this game, which makes sense, I guess.

Twylyght

Finally managed to snag a copy of Shadow Man. N64 games are ridiculous to find...

That was a rare game even when it first came out. I still have my copy and I spent hours playing it. Sometimes you have to wrestle with the controls and the game doesn't always tell you what to do next, but I loved the story and some of the bad guys were disturbing. I liked it better than the comic it was based on.

F

FangWarrior

Golden eye, Super mario 64, Rampage world tour (YYES RAMPAGE! CRUSH ALL ZE LITTLE PEEPLE), Star fox 64, mario kart 64, banjo kazooie, banjo twooie, F-zero X, conkers bad fur day, Legend of zelda: Ocarina of time, legend of Zelda: majora's mask

I named any more my head would explode.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
That was a rare game even when it first came out. I still have my copy and I spent hours playing it. Sometimes you have to wrestle with the controls and the game doesn't always tell you what to do next, but I loved the story and some of the bad guys were disturbing. I liked it better than the comic it was based on.

I am really liking it so far, but the camera can be a bit of a pain in the ass. It's not a typical N64 game, at least compared to what I've played. Gotta love Acclaim.

Twylyght

I am really liking it so far, but the camera can be a bit of a pain in the ass. It's not a typical N64 game, at least compared to what I've played. Gotta love Acclaim.

I loved Acclaim back in the day. You think the camera is bad now, just wait until you get stuck in a room with people clad in bondage leather, walking on all fours and growling at you like a dog. That camera will be the biggest enemy in that room lol