• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Name the worst fear of the user above

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hold's up my size 16 shoes (uk size)

Objects being left slightly hanging over the edges of tables and counters
Do you like know me irl?! Thats fricken scary!

You are scared of a pack of foxes with rope. You don't know what they are gonna do.

FooFoo4230

Being made to carry a light bulb around, in the dark, with only a god for guidance. You are now the savior of this dark world, whether you like it or not. The god will not let you escape until you save the world. Oh yeah, and you’re a cat-child now. Have fun with being forced into being a different species, and being made to act like a child.
2a6ebd55f6dae9189fb98d7897bc0a89.png

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Running out of charge in the console batteries.

FooFoo4230

Not a cheery topic, but here’s my thoughts on death and whatever comes after:
Running out of time to live. That’s the ultimate fear of everyone, the fear of the unknown. The main reason why we fear death is because it is the greatest unknown of all. Or maybe we fear the old age that comes before, and the slow decline into infirmity?

Death itself isn’t terrifying, and when it comes, whatever happens next will pass in an instant. Everything that ever was, and ever will be, will have passed before you and after you in an instant. If you believe in some kind of godly being, maybe they’ll come pick you up. What happens to the agnostics, like myself, who go through their life unsure of any divine Truth? Is there something or someone who comes for the agnostics and atheists?

I believe that whatever happens, it’ll all be sorted out eventually.

Maybe the afterlife’s a big party! Maybe I could wander around and meet people! Or maybe you just stop, and the universe goes on without you? That wouldn’t be so bad. Eternity would pass in an instant.
I hope I didn’t make you sad while reading this. I do hope that I gave you something interesting to think about.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Running out of time to live. That’s the ultimate fear of everyone, the fear of the unknown. The main reason why we fear death is because it is the greatest unknown of all. Or maybe we fear the old age that comes before, and the slow decline into infirmity?

Death itself isn’t terrifying, and when it comes, whatever happens next will pass in an instant. Everything that ever was, and ever will be, will have passed before you and after you in an instant. If you believe in some kind of godly being, maybe they’ll come pick you up. What happens to the agnostics, like myself, who go through their life unsure of any divine Truth? Is there something or someone who comes for the agnostics and atheists?

Maybe the afterlife’s a big party! Maybe I could wander around and meet people! Or maybe you just stop, and the universe goes on without you? That wouldn’t be so bad. Eternity would pass in an instant.
I hope I didn’t make you sad while reading this. I do hope that I gave you something interesting to think about.
Damn, that's pretty deep

Hiridor

Probably lurking.

Probably shouldn't of read that but oh well.

You fear anything beginning with the letter Z.

FooFoo4230

Probably shouldn't of read that but oh well.

You fear anything beginning with the letter Z.
Sorry about that... Oh well.
@Hiridor You fear being kidnapped by scientists looking for the average wolf.
@ssaannttoo You fear the internet no longer having cute pictures.
I

know what would make us feel better
th
I’ve also got something that might make you feel better!
big-cute-eyes-cat-black-scottish-fold-gimo-1room1cat-fb.png

1dfd2d4a721dfcfcd91504f554752969bdd5e153.jpg

519b9869bc260ede12fb52ace7e10e3935422938.gif

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Sorry about that... Oh well.
@Hiridor You fear being kidnapped by scientists looking for the average wolf.
@ssaannttoo You fear the internet no longer having cute pictures.

I’ve also got something that might make you feel better!
big-cute-eyes-cat-black-scottish-fold-gimo-1room1cat-fb.png

1dfd2d4a721dfcfcd91504f554752969bdd5e153.jpg

519b9869bc260ede12fb52ace7e10e3935422938.gif
Okay FooFoo, I am forever banning you from this forum. Your fears are too scary!! :eek:

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
The sound a ping-pong ball makes as it hits a wooden floor.

D

Deleted member 111470

Flying spiders, and spider-wasp hybrids becoming a reality.

that is actually terrifying ngl