• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Names?!

S.L.p

Ninja Dingo
why dont you just make some thing up that you like, its not like it has to be a real word. look at my name ( Hikasu ) it dont meen shit, just saying youll like your name better if you come up with it. :3

Irreverent

If it is supposed to be your name, you should pick it out.

This. However, if you're really stuck, Kkakke would be a suitable name for a red fox. Particularly a vixen.

Red fox.
That'll be $250, do not steal.

*steals Xaerun's $250 and heads to the LCBO*

A

Ansitru

This. However, if you're really stuck, Kkakke would be a suitable name for a red fox. Particularly a vixen.

As a Flemish person I just have to point out that if OP ends up choosing this name, I will be giggling like an immature idiot every time I see it pop up. :B

Irreverent

As a Flemish person I just have to point out that if OP ends up choosing this name, I will be giggling like an immature idiot every time I see it pop up. :B

My babelfish is down with a cold. But if I've made an accidental cock reference.....its from the Japanese. 8)

A

Ansitru

My babelfish is down with a cold. But if I've made an accidental cock reference.....its from the Japanese. 8)

It looks like a bastardization from "kak", which quite literally means "shite" in colloquial language-use. :>
[edit] Or, in the form it is in, it means "to take a shit", minus the end-consonant "n".

Haru_Ray

The Christian Yoyoing Wolf
Or you could go by "Red Fox"
oh so original.
XD

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
Keep your "Red Fox" name, and never, ever, double up on the last letters on it. Why? Because this guy was the original:

R-3088175-1315154792.jpeg
0000146613_500.jpg

... and can never be duplicated. >:)

Furryjones

Do what I do when making names, take a normal name and alter it in a few simple ways. For example, take George, and with a few tweeks, you get Giorgh :) Hope this helps you out.

Irreverent

For example, take George, and with a few tweeks, you get Giorgh :) Hope this helps you out.

One day, you'll make a very good Soccer Mom.... :p

xkibax

Kota, Baral, Rigo, Nario..
Or if you look at epic name: Eldari, Rigera, Ened, Browa, Ventia...mmm mix some letters and make it readable :D

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
I'd stick with Rot Fuchs. Seeing that "Red Fox" is English for Rot Fuchs, I think I found your avatar:

a940ee4e4734ad9b9afa5ac4bdc396fe.jpg

Bad pun explained: Rot Fuchs is German. Those are Fuch rims, a choice wheel design among Porsche enthusiasts. That these are also red just add the the pun's awfulness.

Earth Rio

It isn't butter?!
What about Skoupizo?

*Roots: Foxes are scavengers of sorts, and 'skoupizo' is Greek for 'scavenge'

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Fox Fox Fluffy Tail.

KigRatel

Colaholic
I'm just gonna mash on my keyboard and see what we get.

yggyfgsydv i;uerfierfgluygf.

Sounds good. It could be shortened to "Yggy".

Randolph

Patrick?

I don't fucking know.

Is that really all there is to your fursona? So personality or anything? Just another member of an overused species?