• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

National Day?

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
i think it is. what's your opinion on a day of silence?

CrispSkittlez

Unprincipaly principled.
I couldn't really care less about supporting ANY cause.
Let's remove discrimination by not drawing attention to it people. :V

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
What?

Nylak

Angry Otter
...I'm missing something, too. Meh. Too lazy to Wiki.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
huh?

National Day? Wtf is that?
Having the same difficulty. What the fuck is National Day? Are you leaving out a crucial verb or subject in this matter, OP?

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
sorry, i think it's a nationally celebrated date, it's called "day of silence". <---i think it's a national holiday! o_O

anyways, a day of silence is really what it means. if your support or are a gay, lesbian, transexual, etc, then yeah, you support this. :p

I've heard about this. It's a day of silence to show solidarity with gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders. At least that's what my brother was doing in high school.

B

BroadSmak

Wait.. what?
So.. They're sayiong hundreds of thousands of students won't say a word that day..?
I find that hard to believe.

And very stupid.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
sorry, i think it's a nationally celebrated date, it's called "day of silence". <---i think it's a national holiday! o_O

anyways, a day of silence is really what it means. if your support or are a gay, lesbian, transexual, etc, then yeah, you support this. :p

I might if I knew more about it.

EDIT: Looked it up. Hate it. It's pretty much a gay, emo holiday. Fuck it.

Vintage

you're beautiful
the swedish embassy is really lenient on visas during national day. they also have free plates of cultural delicacies just sittin' there for free.

man, what an awesome holiday.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Pointless, now that it's defined. Kids don't have that kind of control.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
my school does it.

they pass out free t-shirts so i dont care.