• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Necromancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj_whoohoo

I haven't been on here in awhile but i noticed that "necromancy" was added to the rules. I don't really want to read it, but tell me...why? are people into dead animals?

A

Ansitru

Thread-necroing, aka posting in a thread that's old as balls, is against the rules.
Common sense wins again! \ o/

EDIT: also, why would you immediately assume necrophilia is sex with dead animals? o_O
The most "common" manifestation is with human corpses, as twisted as it is.

Zoophilia on it's on is already sick enough, no need to make it zoo-necrophilia.
And thank you for that pleasant train of thought, now please excuse me as I frantically look for brainbleach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricky

I haven't been on here in awhile but i noticed that "necromancy" was added to the rules. I don't really want to read it, but tell me...why? are people into dead animals?

Yes, there are people into dead animals. I think we have one on the forums, actually :roll:

That's necrophilia though.

The rule is talking about threads, not animals (or people).

Umm, I don't think that what you said had almost anything to do with raising the dead but I don't think the mods could do a thing if it did happen.

M. LeRenard

Is not French
Guys... seriously, come on.
It says the rules on thread necromancy have been updated. They were draconian before, now they're not and allow for resurrection of dead threads under a lot of circumstances. For details, read the bloody forum rules.

Gad, obviously this is why people still constantly report this shit.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Guys... seriously, come on.
It says the rules on thread necromancy have been updated. They were draconian before, now they're not and allow for resurrection of dead threads under a lot of circumstances. For details, read the bloody forum rules.

Gad, obviously this is why people still constantly report this shit.
I guess you could say this topic keeps coming back from the grave.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Oh, thank God. I've got plans this fall for my zombie army, thank you Lovecraft!!! X3

Corto

Also "I don't want to read it" is not a valid excuse.

Don't ever again make a thread like this. Asking to have the forum rules explained to you without even bothering to read them is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.