• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need Ac 2016 roomies

Nemnth

Nemnth Ferheart Dragon
EDIT: I have found people to room so this is now closed!

I have a room available for the July 1st thru July 3rd in the DoubleTree Inn.

There will be 2 standard beds, and the room is a non-smoking room. 1 bed will be provided in this case. If 2 people can sleep in the same bed, go for it, otherwise there will be a crash-space and a bed.

I will be arriving at the hotel sometime around 11:30pm June 30th to 1:00am July 1st, please keep this in mind. I will arrive at the Pittsburgh airport sometime around 11pm and will be request the hotel shuttle, so however long that will take, I will not be at the hotel until around those times.

Also, keep in mind I will be booking out of the room on july 4th around 4 to 3 am in order to arrive at the airport to catch my flight on time.

Payment will be $148 per person when I arrive, regardless of how long you want to stay. Room-keys will be handed out when I have received the payment.

Anyone is allowed, couples, males females, all is fine.

Cleanliness is greatly appreciated, although it will not be a general idea forced apon unless the room gets to be too messy.

There is no rule for sociable or quiet rooms, nor is there a lights out time, but if someone is sleeping, try to keep the noise level down for them.

The rule on weird stuff will be slim and keep it short, no extreme things, which will be defined if asked.

There will also be an additional guest, he is my friend from Florida.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

I also took this from the AC forums and posted it here to get it a little more known.

Send me a message or reply to this forum if you're interested.

Last edited: