• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need an icon!

Cami

Gray wolf
Hey everyone!

I'm looking to commission someone for an icon. I have a budget of about $30
Not looking for any kind of specific expression or style and I don't have a deadline.

Please send me a link with prices and examples!

Thank you!

ALilShark

Hi there! I'm always open for icon commissions!
Below is my rate + a few examples. You can find many, many more on my fa: furaffinity.net/user/lilshark

1456946036.lilshark_iconimage.png

19308198@400-1457389077.jpg
19283260@400-1457194906.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! I do digital and traditional icons for 5$ each.
Some examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Blue Lights (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Lowen The Mothbat (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Candy's Photobooth Adventure by valery91thunder
If you'd prefer an animated avatar, I do those starting at 10$ for simple things (blinking, smiling, all that jazz...). Here are some examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Blushy Zero (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Acid Tongue Bizon (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: A Water Fox Appears! (Commission) by valery91thunder
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs in case of digital artworks. You can contact me via FA note or (even better!) via email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmil [dot] it!

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Hello there! I'm interested in your commission. An icon would actually cost $30 flat C: I'm pretty creative and can work with whatever ideas you give me.

You can check out more of my work and my styles HERE. Also, clicking on the examples below will take you to the full-sized image.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Hey everyone!

I'm looking to commission someone for an icon. I have a budget of about $30
Not looking for any kind of specific expression or style and I don't have a deadline.

Please send me a link with prices and examples!

Thank you!

$20 for an icon like this.

19268640@400-1457032306.jpg
19272828@400-1457062161.jpg

SkyFurCreations

*Revamping The Fandom*
SkyFurCreations *Revamping The Fandom* here, I will create your dream icon... FUR FREE!

Just shoot me a PM of the basic concept, and I will send you some great concept art back at you, then soon after, you will have an amazing piece of art done for you, for completely FREE!

Go buy yourself something nice with the money saved ;)

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
www.furaffinity.net: ★ 2016 Price Sheet ★ by sodabubbles Prices!

$30 would get you a full-shade icon (I drew my own here!) You could get a cel or flat shade for cheaper if you prefer. I love doing icons. Years ago I used to specialize in them. So if you're interested, I could happily draw something for you! I greatly specialize in expressive emotion, and themed (like my flower crown, star wars, as well as a hibiscus template, you can find that in my scraps on my page).

Just drop me a PM here or a note on FA if interested!

Noxeorn

Hello ^^ I can draw icons.
More cartoonish style - $5
little_cutie_by_noxsha-d9ngzu8.png
Detailed (like on example below) - $10
18748731@400-1452434818.jpg
Write me PM, if you interested :3

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
My friend and I are open for collaboration commissions for low prices. Here's our chart
1452684835.sladin5ever_commission_price_chart_new.png

You can contact me here or on FA under the same name :)