• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need artist who can draw speed boats (30$)

I know what you guys are thinking-you're barking up the wrong tree here! Thing is I have original species OC's and I find some furry artists (you are all so talented ty!!) can pin them down and some can't-anyone with experience drawing vehicles tends to nail it though-I like animal traits and they are in fact mammals but I need some vehicular shapes too. They are not actually mechanical but per shapes and feral stature, I find this helps. I had an artist I absolutely loved but she has disappeared. I'll take a chance and post a ref of one of my fave OC's so you can get a feel if you would be able to draw him or not. You guys have been a lot nicer and more professional here than facebook furry pages (thank you artists.)
specs-sorry for so much detail. I need this for Amazon for my book series. Thing is I need to tell prospective artists I can pay your normal rate + tip, but cannot afford commercial rates or to buy you out. Please know this up front with my apologies-it is up to you knowing this if you wish to proceed with working for me "for hire" in return I would do all I could for promoting you, could donate to your patreon in future etc. Please take no offense I am just being honest about my situation up front.
would pay you via paypal either half or prepay.
need a fast artist-1 month or less turnaround please.
fluent english speaker.
cleaned up sketch is okay.
I'd need 2 characters for the first idea I have in mind.
If this still sounds okay with you please inquire below ill check back tomorrow. I want to thank you all for being so pleasant to work with and courteous. here is a ref of my beloved mammalian boat OC you would be drawing. art is by TaiOmega.
commis_boatanthro_by_taiomega-dbudnvu_zpsaywtxyjn.png

Last edited:
Hello! I have commissions open for a short time, and I'd be honored to do your piece! I recently moved back from college mid-semester to take care of my sick mother. I'm trying to get comms while my parents are away at a treatment center.
www.deviantart.com: COMMISSIONS REDUCED PRICES LIMITED TIME

If you are interested in my commissions, please fill out this form (terms of service included):
docs.google.com: Dragoncat-Senpai Commission Form

After I receive your form, I will contact you there to discuss your commission. It is perfectly fine for you to deviate from the form when we discuss your piece. I will invoice you on paypal or request points after.

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!!
RYN☄

ty talented artists!! i will have to think hard now and will keep all of you in mind for future, such beautiful art, all of you. I appreciate your thoughtful replies and consideration in working with me.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
pxGgGXK.png