• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: need characrers to draw?

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Just gonna put this out there as an option for people, I've got a ton of possibilities to do! I have a lot of characters and some of them have art, majority do not. I'd love more art for both ones that do and do not have any so far. I have information ready for every character so far, so if there's something specific you want let me know and I'll see if there's a matching character. For now I'll list a few concepts of characters of mine just to show some ideas of what i got~

Mechanical dragons
Feral
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Assasins
Robots
Half dragons
Werewolf
High tech suit
Humans
Shadowy figure
Knights
Furries
Avian
Feline
Canine
Pokemon
And many more!

So feel free to let me know if you're interested in something, if you need ideas or want somethin to draw i have plenty of things you can try~ (and you're welcome to PM me for details, and i *might* be willing to pay for something.

Edit: my gallery for examples of characters already with art. Userpage of BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Last edited:

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
i was more interested to see the one s u already have art oof whether it be a ref sheet or just a simple pin up so i know what im working with

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
yes to the horse and i mean what ideas do u have in store for Vixye like pose and background/situation - PM if its NSFW be careful

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
yes to the horse and i mean what ideas do u have in store for Vixye like pose and background/situation - PM if its NSFW be careful
Ah, so for Vixye, things in mind was a few ideas.
1. Her flying through space (she doesn't need a space helmet or anything.)
2. Her eating popcorn while watching something (doesn't have to be a movie, can be something real happening.)
3. Sitting or laying in a leaf hammock
4. Any backround really, while blowing bubbles
5. White backround with her holding a little universe in her hands
6. Any simple backround with her ears back, eyes closed, making a cute face like she's being pet
7. Her sitting, laying, sunbathing, or making sandcastles on the beach.
8. Her eating a cookie(ies) somewhere
There's some ideas for Vixye- i might pm the horse details to ya even though it's not nsfw

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I have plenty of descriptions at the ready now for things~ just message me about what type of character you want to see!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Feel free to note me on FA, dm me on forums site, message below, or friend/message me on discord- I'll respond to any of them!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
currently still making some more characters so the longer this is up the more options there are! If ya to want know if there is something specific, feel free to ask and I'll tell you whether or not i have something that matches whatcha lookin for!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Currently making new characters as well, here's one example- very simple edit i did to get a general idea but its a mega lucario arcanine mix.

Attachments

• 3viqpw.jpg
    3viqpw.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 47