• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need examples for commissions

DirtyRanger

Hello! I wanna open commissions but I realized I don't have enough example pics for each category so here's your chance to a free drawing in order to let me use it as example ^^
It's not first to come, first to serve, I will actually choose characters randomly for any catergory so you can get from a chibi to a full shaded pic!

These are the categories I need examples for at the moment:

Anthro:
  • Chibi (Flat or Shaded)
  • Waist up
  • Full body
Feral:
  • Chibi (Flat or Shaded)
  • Fullbody
Feel free to toss your characters!

scrupuloussnollygoster

resident mothman
Thank you so much for the opportunity! I'd love to see either my bunny Fiver or one of my cats Feline Fine / Feline Freaky in your art style if possible! :^O
fiber.png

catz.png

Thank you in advance if you decide to draw one of them, and good luck with your commissions!

sandslash

Drunk Sandslash
I just came back from FA. Would you like to draw my rebooted persona?

The orginale:
meetsandpancake_betterversion__by_fastandfuriousyoshi.jpg

The description of the reboot:

By saying reboot I don't mean doing a remake of the persona, but creating a new character. I am thinking about a female sandslash instead of a male one, which would be WAY less fatter than the original: probably just a flabby belly cause despite being less fatter, she is very chubby.

Still talking about this chubiness, I see my new Sandpancake with very wide hips and being very generous for the breast size, like very very big. And of course, she still binge eating pancakes

Thanks a lot :)

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me

WolfyJake

Professional Cuddlefluff
If you want to draw something anthro, I would like it if you'd do something with my wolf sona. Either chibi, waist up or full body. As long as it looks like him, it's all fine with me. He's confident and a little cocky, so kudos if you're able to get that to come across in your art. I'll post my ref sheet below for you.
b1 - Copy (3) - Copy.png
Also NSFW ref: www.furaffinity.net: Jake Wolfe's Ref Sheet by WolfyJake

Last edited:

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
If your still open I'm interested!

Attachments

• 1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 73

TomVaporeon

actually it's tanja now
Hi, I've got an avian 'sona which, if you want, you could draw!
Thanks for the opportunity.

Attachments

• azure winged magpie no shading.png
    azure winged magpie no shading.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 77

DirtyRanger

If you want to draw something anthro, I would like it if you'd do something with my wolf sona. Either chibi, waist up or full body. As long as it looks like him, it's all fine with me. He's confident and a little cocky, so kudos if you're able to get that to come across in your art. I'll post my ref sheet below for you.
Also NSFW ref: www.furaffinity.net: Jake Wolfe's Ref Sheet by WolfyJake
I tried a chibi with your character, I still gotta improve muzzles but I hope I made him justice (even thought it doesnt look that muscular), and I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty to draw him like this hehe
jack_by_valichan-dazrpvv.png

Hi, I've got an avian 'sona which, if you want, you could draw!
Thanks for the opportunity.
Well, this is actually my first time drawing avians, I'm so sorry If there's something wrong (probably I derped in the wings anatomy a little), but I hope you like it!
aviansona_by_valichan-dazrmrm.png

WolfyJake

Professional Cuddlefluff
I tried a chibi with your character, I still gotta improve muzzles but I hope I made him justice (even thought it doesnt look that muscular), and I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty to draw him like this hehe
jack_by_valichan-dazrpvv.png

Well, this is actually my first time drawing avians, I'm so sorry If there's something wrong (probably I derped in the wings anatomy a little), but I hope you like it!
aviansona_by_valichan-dazrmrm.png
CUUUUTTEEEE!!!! Thanks! I love it
What's your FA? So I can credit you

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
I don't normally post on free art threads a week after their initial creation but since you haven't posted a feral here yet I'll offer up my 'sona if you don't mind drawing a cub.
feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear (People keep calling him cute despite me naming him Fear, but I suppose that's to be expected when you use Lion King as reference to learn to draw big cats.)

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Here's my Angel Dragon, Trance:
Thanks for the opportunity!
image.jpeg

Just the head, but here's another option:
image.jpeg

Last edited:

DirtyRanger

I don't normally post on free art threads a week after their initial creation but since you haven't posted a feral here yet I'll offer up my 'sona if you don't mind drawing a cub.
feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear (People keep calling him cute despite me naming him Fear, but I suppose that's to be expected when you use Lion King as reference to learn to draw big cats.)

Well, I actuall can imitate a bit the TLK style so I hope you dont mind me drawing it like that too
leon_by_valichan-db0bn8x.png

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Looks pretty good, rough but good. Thanks man.

edit: Just realized what was really bugging me about the image this whole time. It wasn't the roughness of the stripes, but the fact that his scar is missing.

Last edited:

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
I'll leave my bat girl Down. thanks for the chance.

Attachments

• sable.jpg
    sable.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 25