• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Need for speed 2015

Rookridge

Finally it would seem that the guys at EA have removed there head from there a** and actually put time in to a game and it looks amazing finally there going back in to the underground style/car culture type of need for speed that was a big success for them to begin with. So I wanted to see what everybody else thought of it? What are you thoughts on it do you want them to go back to the rivals/hot pursuit games and have EA churn at a game every year or would you like them to take there time and make a game like the new ones and skip a year to put time in to it.

heres a link to the trailer for the game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5wssYZHVWc

tomato

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Underground 2 was my first racing game and my favorite by far. I won't be pre-ordering this or buying this on day 1 because EA has ruined my faith in them with BF4 a while ago. NFS Hot Pursuit (the newer one), Carbon, and Shift 2 were all really good IMO but something like those needs to be combined, open world (like Carbon and HP) with upgrades (like there was in Shift 2) and character and the life that was in U2.

V

Vitaly

Looks like Underground and Most Wanted made a child. Sweet.

Rookridge

I really did and still love need for speed shift 2 I think I was a great try at a real hardcore racing game.

-Sliqq-

Silo
I really did and still love need for speed shift 2 I think I was a great try at a real hardcore racing game.

I started playing GT6 and couldn't go back to that game. Still, many memories were made in that sweet Corvette C6.R

Now the thing that's really bugging me with this game are the camera angles. This is coming from a guy whose been playing since HP2, and no camera angles were ever this fucking horrendous.

Still can't wait though lol

Rookridge

I just saw the games wika article and it looks like there will be a tuning menu much like underground 2 I really hope you can tune your turbo/super charger like you could in NFSU2

Rookridge

I have just heard that the game will need and Internet connection dose this change your opinion on the game?